(单词翻译:单击)
情景对话
Paul: Hello, I'm Paul from South Korea.
保罗:大家好,我是保罗,来自韩国 。
Hanna: And I'm Hanna from Australia.
汉娜:我是汉娜,来自澳大利亚 。
Paul: So Hanna, have you ever been stopped by police before?
保罗:汉娜,你被警察拦停过吗?
Hanna: Ah, yeah, actually I have once. I got a speeding ticket one time.
汉娜:啊,有过,我有被警察拦停过一次 。当时我收到了张超速罚单 。
Paul: Were you driving?
保罗:你在驾驶吗?
Hanna: Yeah, I was driving a scooter, and well I was going a little bit too fast. And the police ...
汉娜:对,当时我骑着一辆小型摩托车行驶在路上,我的速度有点儿快 。警察……
Paul: "A little bit too fast".
保罗:“有点儿快” 。
Hanna: A little bit too fast, and the police were around the corner and they have the speed camera and they picked me up on that and pulled me over and ...
汉娜:速度有点儿快,警察在拐角那里,他们有超速监控摄像机,我被监控拍到了,所以警察让我靠边停车……
Paul: Did you pay a find?
保罗:你付罚款了吗?
Hanna: Yes. I did. I had to pay a fine, and I was very sad to do that.
汉娜:嗯,我付了 。我必须交罚款,我对此感到很难过 。
Paul: Yeah, I don't like the paying money part.
保罗:嗯,我也不喜欢交罚款 。
Hanna: OK, maybe you shouldn't drive then.
汉娜:嗯,也许你不应该开车 。
Paul: I can drive, but I'm not going to drive that fast.
保罗:我可以开车,不过我不会开那么快 。
Hanna: OK. Then maybe you should drive, safely and slowly.
汉娜:好吧 。那也许你应该开车,确保安全,慢慢开 。
Paul: Safely and slowly.
保罗:确保安全,慢慢开 。
Hanna: OK.
汉娜:对 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载
重点讲解
重点讲解:
1. a little bit 一点点;
He was a little bit afraid of his father's reaction.
他有点害怕父亲的反应 。
2. pick up 抓到;逮到;
They p ick me up again on the dope charge.
他们又以毒品罪把我抓起来了 。
3. pull over (通常因司机危险驾驶,警察)令(驾车者或车辆)停靠路边;
The officers pulled him over after a high-speed chase.
警察们一路狂追后截住了他 。
4. be going to do sth. 想要(做…);决定(做…);
You're going to enjoy this.
你会喜欢上这个的 。