(单词翻译:单击)
情景对话
Jessica: Kate, how old were you when you had your first boyfriend?
杰西卡:凯特,你交第一个男朋友的时候多大?
Kate: My first proper boyfriend was probably when I was 14.
凯特:我第一次真正交男朋友是在14岁 。
Jessica: 14 What was his name?
杰西卡:14岁 。他叫什么名字?
Kate: His name was Murray.
凯特:他叫穆雷 。
Jessica: Murray. Wow. And did you meet him through school?
杰西卡:穆雷 。哇哦 。你是在学校认识他的吗?
Kate: He went to a different school, he went to a school near my school.
凯特:他和我不在同一所学校,他的学校就在我学校附近 。
Jessica: OK, so how did you meet him?
杰西卡:哦,那你是怎么认识他的?
Kate: We met through mutual friends. His friend knew my friend.
凯特:我们是通过共同的朋友认识的 。他的朋友认识我的朋友 。
Jessica: OK. So now what, so did you actually go on dates with him when you were 14?
杰西卡:好 。那你14岁的时候,有真的和他去约会吗?
Kate: Yes, we did.
凯特:是啊,我们约会了 。
Jessica: Wow. Where did you go?
杰西卡:哇 。你们去哪里了?
Kate: We went to the cinema. We used to go and listen to music, watch bands, and we used to go to like the fair, and things like that.
凯特:我们去了电影院 。我们常一起去听音乐,看乐队表演,去游乐场,做类似这样的事情 。
Jessica: Oh, cool. So were your parents cool with you having a boyfriend?
杰西卡:哦,酷啊 。那你们的父母也觉得你交男朋友没什么问题吗?
Kate: Yes, yes. They really liked him.
凯特:是的,是的 。他们很喜欢他 。
Jessica: Yeah, and they, Wow, that's really good, cause a lot of times parents aren't very cool with...
杰西卡:好的,他们,哇,这真好,许多时候父母都不会这么冷静……
Kate: Yeah. We went out a long time.
凯特:是的 。我们交往了很长时间 。
Jessica: How long did you go out?
杰西卡:你们交往了多长时间?
Kate: Two and a half years, nearly three years.
凯特:两年半,大约三年的时间 。
Jessica: So it finished when you were 17?
杰西卡:那你17岁的时候结束了这段感情?
Kate: Yeah, 17.
凯特:对,17岁 。
Jessica: Do you still keep in touch with him?
杰西卡:你和他还有联系吗?
Kate: Yes, he's living in my flat at the moment.
凯特:是的,他现在住在我的公寓里 。
Jessica: Really, Wow!
杰西卡:真的吗,哇!
Kate: Yeah, we're like really good friends.
凯特:对,我们就像非常好的朋友 。
Jessica: Oh, that's good.
杰西卡:哦,那真好 。
Kate: He's renting my flat off of me.
凯特:他租了我不住的公寓 。
Jessica: Oh, that's cool. Wonderful.
杰西卡:哦,那真酷 。真好 。
重点讲解
重点讲解:
1. go out
与(异性)交往;与…谈恋爱;
eg. I once went out with a French man.
我曾经同一位法国男子交往过一段时间 。
eg. They've only been going out for six weeks.
他们相恋才6周时间 。
2. keep in touch with sb./sth.
保持联系;了解最新情况(或信息);
eg. Wherever you go, keep in touch with me, please.
无论你去哪里,请与我保持联络 。
eg. We must keep in touch with what is happening in foreign countries.
我们必须了解国外的动态 。
3. at the moment
此刻;目前;眼下;
eg. At the moment, no one is talking to me.
此刻没人跟我说话 。
eg. The market is rather depressed at the moment.
目前的市场相当萧条 。