(单词翻译:单击)
Ann: Hey, Nobu! I heard that you practice martial arts! Can you tell me about K1?
嗨,Nobu!我听说练习武术!你能给我们谈谈搏击吗?
Nobu: Yes. Well, actually, what I practice is a type of martial arts called mixed martial arts. No holds barred! Mixed martial arts is a mixture of everything, kick boxing, kick boxing, boxing, wrestling, submission fighting, so on and so on.
是的 。好的,实际上,我练习的是一种叫做综合格斗的武术 。没有技巧限制!综合格斗是所有武术的综合体,搏击,拳击,摔跤,散打等等 。
Ann: What are you best at? What do you like practicing?
你最擅长哪种?你喜欢练习哪一种?
Nobu: I am very good at grappling. Grappling is the type of sports that you kill your opponent's joint and choke him out, or anything like that.
我擅长擒拿 。擒拿是一种制约对手关节并最终使敌人窒息的武术 。
Ann: Do you use your hands or your feet a lot?
你经常要用到你的手和脚吗?
Nobu: Hands, feet, legs, every part of your body.
手,脚,腿,还有身体的每一个部位 。
Ann: Biting?
可以用牙咬吗?
Nobu: No biting. No biting, no fish-hooking, no groin striking.
不可以咬 。不能咬,不能用鱼钩手,不能攻击下体 。
Ann: What is the fish-hook?
什么是鱼钩手?
Nobu: The fish-hook is a kind of illegal movement that you use two fingers. Point finger and middle finger hooking your nose or eyes. Like that!
鱼钩手是一种违反规则的动作 。鱼钩手就是两只手指——食指和中指去勾抓对方的鼻子或眼睛 。就像这样!
Ann: Sounds dangerous.
听起来很危险 。
Nobu: Yes!
是的!
Ann: Do you ever compete?
你参加过比赛吗?
Nobu: Yes, I compete a lot. Actually, I was, I was a champion back in the states.
是的,我经常参加比赛 。事实上,我曾是州冠军 。
Ann: In the states!
州冠军?
Nobu: Yes.
是的 。
Ann: What kind of champion were you?
你是哪个项目的冠军?
Nobu: Grappling champion.
擒拿冠军 。
Ann: Grappling champion! What did you win?
擒拿冠军!你怎么赢的?
Nobu: Well, I entered this grappling tournament called Western Grappling Tournament. I won first place in 185 division, 185 pound division.
我参加了名叫西部擒拿锦标赛的擒拿锦标赛 。我战胜了185个赛区的选手,赢得了冠军 。
Ann: All right, that's great! Thanks a lot for that.
好的,真棒!谢谢你 。
Nobu: Thank you.
谢谢 。
注:译文属可可英语原创,未经允许,请勿转载 。