(单词翻译:单击)
Todd: Tennessee!
田纳西!
Tenn: Yes!
我在!
Todd: We're gonna talk about sports.
我们来谈谈运动 。
Tenn: OK. I'm not big on sports, but.
好的 。但是我并不热衷运动 。
Todd: OK, well, that's OK. So you, you don't like sports.
没关系 。这么说,你不喜欢运动 。
Tenn: Well, I like sports but I'm just not an avid sports watcher. You know I would usually rather watch a movie or some kind of history program.
我喜欢运动,但我不是一个狂热的运动迷 。我更愿意看电影或是历史纪录片 。
Todd: Oh, OK. So you're into history.
这么说你喜欢历史 。
Tenn: Oh, yes!
哦,是的!
Todd: OK. What kind of history?
好的 。你喜欢什么样的历史?
Tenn: That's a kind of a difficult question. I would say, ah, interested, primarily I interested in ancient and medieval but I also like studying the history of the countries that I have visited, it makes it more interesting when I go sight-seeing.
这是个有难度的问题 。前一阵子我喜欢古代和中世纪的历史,但我也喜欢研究我去过的国家的历史,这样我观光的时候会更有趣 。
Todd: OK. What countries have you visited?
你去过哪些国家?
Tenn: I've been to 26 countries.
我去过26个国家 。
Todd: Really! Oh, OK. Yeah, you can't name them all.
真的!好吧 。这些国家你不可能都说一遍 。
Tenn: The big ones I would say, I've been over a good bit of Europe, ah, Mexico, Peru, I spent almost a year in Egypt and I went to Isreal, Jordan, and now I'm here in Japan. I've been here in Japan for a year and a half. And while I have been here, I visited Korea for about a week.
我去过的国家有不少,我在欧洲待过很长的时间,我去过墨西哥,秘鲁,我在埃及待了近一年的时间,我还去过以色列,约旦 。我现在在日本,我会在这儿待一年半的时间 。在日本的这段时间,我还去韩国待了近一周 。
Todd: OK. Wow. That's a lot so did you do the Pyramids in Egypt?
哇,你真是去过不少地方,你去埃及看金字塔了吗?
Tenn: Oh, yes. Actually, I climbed the pyramids.
哦,是的 。实际上我还爬上金字塔了 。
Todd: Oh, really. Nice. What's it like on the top?
哦,真的吗 。太棒了 。在塔顶上感觉怎么样?
Tenn: Very, very interesting. You can see, ah, it was during the summer so the visibility was rather low.
十分十分有趣 。那时候是夏天,所以能见度很低 。
Todd: Oh, OK.
哦,好的 。
Tenn: But, to see, we were on The Great Pyramid, and the second Pyramid, Kefron, was right near by, and it is a very different perspective to see it from, interesting to be eye-level, to be on the same level as the top of that second pyramid.
我们爬到了大金字塔上,第二高金字塔Kefron就在旁边,从我们这个视角看它真的很与众不同,我们是在与第二高的金字塔等高的位置去水平欣赏它的 。
Todd: OK. Wow! So you were in Peru, right?
哇!你还去了秘鲁对吗?
Tenn: Yes.
是的 。
Todd: OK. What's the big thing people see in Peru?
好的 。秘鲁有什么可观光的?
Tenn: Machu Pichu.
马丘皮丘 。
Todd: Machu Pichu. OK. What is Machu Pichu?
马丘皮丘,什么是马丘皮丘?
Tenn: Machu Pichu is the ruins of a city that was built by the Inca People.
马丘皮丘是印加人城市遗址 。
Todd: OK.
好的 。
Tenn: Over three...six hundred years ago, and was lost, no one knew what happened to it. until it was recently discovered about a hundred years ago.
它是六百多年前迷失的城市,没人知道那里发生了什么 。知道一百年前人类发现了它 。
Todd: OK. Wow. Nice. Alright, thanks a lot David
哇,真棒 。好的,谢谢你大卫 。
Tenn: Sure!
不客气!
Todd: Or Tennessee.
或者说谢谢田纳西 。
注:译文属可可英语原创,未经允许,请勿转载 。