(单词翻译:单击)
Todd: OK, Hisa, why don't we talk about food?
希莎,我们为什么不谈谈食物?
Hisa: Good.
好的
Todd: OK, first of all, actually, can you cook?
首先,你会做饭吗?
Hisa: Yes, I can.
是的,我会 。
Todd: Yeah. What can you cook?
你会做什么?
Hisa: I can cook most of the Japanese dishes. And I also like baking.
大部分日本菜我都会做,而且我还会烘烤糕点 。
Todd: Oh, really. OK. Since you're Japanese can you tell us what things you cook in Japanese cuisine.
哦,真的吗 。既然你是日本人,你能讲讲如何做日本菜吗?
Hisa: OK. I use a lot of vegetables in my cuisine, in cookery, and then I prepare lots of Japanese type of salad, which is sometimes we call it suno-mono.
我做菜会放许多蔬菜,我会做很多种日式沙拉,我们管它叫suno-mono 。
Todd: Suna-mono. OK
suno-mono,好的 。
Hisa: Yes, with vinegar which is especially good for spring? And the summer time, and then also pickles, is one type of thing and then I use vegetables, even cooked kind of salad I use, that is, we call it O-shi-tashi, green leaves, throughout the year, I use a different kind of green vegetables for salad.
加上醋,这就是春季和夏季最好的美食了 。我还会加上腌菜和蔬菜做的沙拉,我们称它为O-shi-tashi,不同的季节我会用不同的时令蔬菜制作不同的沙拉 。
Todd: Can you talk about one kind of salad that you can make? (Yes) And how do you make it?
你能讲讲你会做的一种沙拉吗?你是如何制作它的?
Hisa: OK. For example, this is spring, I tell you one kind of salad, Udo.
好的 。比如说现在是春天,我教你做一种沙拉,udo 。
Todd: Udo.
udo 。
Hisa: That is a white stick, kind of vegetable. Just you peel them very thick because outside is quite bitter, so inside you slice up and then put them in the water with vinegar because that is how you can keep this white color. It lasts long, yes, and then, usually I put some wakame, sea vegetables, and then two ingredients I use, and then add some ginger, which I love very much. Chop up some ginger, and then those three things I mix with vinegar, a little bit soy sauce and then salt and then just sometimes you can even marinate if you like.
这是一种白色长条状的蔬菜 。你需要削掉外皮,因为皮很苦 。接着切片并泡在加水的醋中长时间浸泡以保持它的白色 。接着再放些裙带菜,海菜,和我喜欢吃的姜 。把姜切沫放进去后,再加醋,酱油,盐,还可以加些卤汁,搅拌均匀 。
Todd: Wow, sounds good.
哇,听上去不错 。
Hisa: Very light.
很清淡 。
Todd: And I can buy these ingredients at the Japanese supermarket?
我能在日本的超市中买到所需的调料吗?
Hisa: Yes, green grocer's, and it is only for spring time. Udo! Sounds like Udon. Just you remove "n"
是的,绿色食品杂货店,这些只在春天有 。“udo”听起来很像“udon” 。要把“n”去掉 。
Todd: Udo. Good luck.
祝你好运 。
Hisa: Alright, I'll try and make it.
好的,我会试着制作的 。
注:译文属可可英语原创,未经允许,请勿转载 。