(单词翻译:单击)
Todd: Hello, Yoko.
你好,洋子 。
Yoko: Hello, Todd.
你好,托德 。
Todd: How are you?
你过得怎么样?
Yoko: Good. How are you?
挺好的,你呢?
Todd: Good. OK. We're gonna talk about trains.
很好 。我们来聊一聊火车 。
Yoko: OK.
好的 。
Todd: Do you take the train everyday?
你每天都乘坐火车吗?
Yoko: Yes, I have to.
是的 。
Todd: Oh, really?
真的吗?
Yoko: Yeah, cause I don't have a car.
是的,因为我不会开车 。
Todd: Oh, really?
哦,真的?
Yoko: Yeah!
真的!
Todd: Are you have happy with that? Do you mind?
你喜欢坐火车吗?你介意天天坐火车吗?
Yoko: Actually no!
其实不介意 。
Todd: Yeah, well, what's the train like in the morning when you get on?
你今天早上搭乘的火车怎么样?
Yoko: It's really crowded.
很拥挤 。
Todd: Yeah!
是吗!
Yoko: Yes.
是的 。
Todd: OK. How much is your train fare?
坐一次火车的费用是多少?
Yoko: Almost 500 yen.
差不多要500日元 。
Todd: What's the best thing about taking the train?
坐火车最大的优点是什么?
Yoko: Mm, nothing.
没有任何优点 。
Todd: Nothing.
没有 。
Yoko: Nothing. I don't think it's great. Ah, I can sleep on the train.
没有,我不觉得坐火车很好 。哦,我可以在火车上睡觉 。
Todd: OK. Do you normally get a seat?
一般能有座位吗?
Yoko: Ah, sometimes I can.
有时有 。
Todd: Yeah.
是吗 。
Yoko: Yeah.
是的 。
Todd: OK. Do you read?
你在火车上看书吗?
Yoko: Cause I can't read a book. I'll get sick.
我不在火车上看书,我会头晕 。
Todd: Oh, cause your eyes move around.
因为你的眼睛要不停移动 。
Yoko: Yeah.
是的 。
Todd: Yeah, I gocha. What's the worse thing about the train?
我知道了 。坐火车最糟糕的是什么?
Yoko: Ah, too crowded in Japan.
日本的列车太挤了 。
Todd: Yeah. It's terrible.
是的,太恐怖了 。
Yoko: And I have to pay.
还有我必须要自己付费 。
Todd: Oh, you have to pay. Your company does not pay.
你必须自己付费 。你的公司不给付费 。
Yoko: No.
不 。
注:译文属可可英语原创,未经允许,请勿转载 。