(单词翻译:单击)
Todd: OK, Keith, I'm going to ask you about preferences.
好,基斯,我想问你些关于喜好的问题
Keith: OK.
好的
Todd: Which do you prefer, dogs or cats?
你是更喜欢狗还是猫?
Keith: Dogs.
狗
Todd: Because?
为什么呢?
Keith: Well, because they're actually friendly animals. Cats are kind of aloof.
是因为他们其实是很友善的朋友
。而猫有些离群 。Todd: Which do you prefer, summer or winter?
那你是更喜欢夏天还是冬天?
Keith: Oh, summer, definitely.
哦,一定是夏天
Todd: Yeah, why?
哦,为什么呢?
Keith: Well, because winter in Tokyo is kind of dry, cloudy. It's not much fun.
恩,因为东京的冬天有点干还多云
。就那么地令人愉快了 。Todd: OK. Are you a morning person or a night person?
好的
Keith: Night person, all the way.
晚起的人,一直都是
。Todd: OK. Are you moody in the mornings?
好的
。你早上会有起床气吗?Keith: No, I'm usually asleep in the mornings.
不,我早上通常是睡着的
Todd: And what do you prefer, Japanese food or Western food?
那你是更喜欢日本菜还是西餐?
Keith: Well, in Japan, Japanese food cause the sushi here is great.
恩,在日本当然是吃日本料理了,因为寿司简直太好吃了
。注:译文属可可英语原创,未经允许,请勿转载 。