(单词翻译:单击)
Todd: OK. Hello!
你好!
Jamie: Hi!
你好!
Todd: Hi! Can you introduce yourself please?
你能介绍一下自己吗?
Jamie: My name is Jamie. I'm living here in Japan, and I'm from Canada.
我的名字叫杰米 。我现在住在日本,我来自加拿大 。
Todd: OK. Where are you from in Canada?
你来自加拿大的哪里?
Jamie: Vancouver, Canada, British Columbia.
我来自加拿大不列颠哥伦比亚省的温哥华 。
Todd: Oh, nice. Were you born there?
真棒 。你出生在那里吗?
Jamie: I was born in British Columbia, in Victoria.
我出生在不列颠哥伦比亚省的维多利亚 。
Todd: OK.
好的 。
Jamie: But I spent my adult working life in Vancouver and Japan.
但我成年后一直在温哥华和日本工作生活 。
Todd: OK. How long have you been in Japan?
你在日本待了多久了?
Jamie: Let's see, four years right now, and a grand total of six years.
我想想,这次待了4年了,总共有六年了 。
Todd: Wow. How much longer do you plan to stay in Japan?
你打算在日本待多久?
Jamie: That's a good question. I ask myself that on a daily basis.
问得好 。这也是我每天都要问自己的问题 。
Todd: Yeah. Yeah. Me, too. OK. So we'll go ahead and pass on that one.... What do you think about Cananda?
我也是 。那我们继续下面的,忽略这个问题 。你觉得加拿大怎么样?
Jamie: Canada is a great place. It's a..you know being Canadian of course. I'm pretty, fairly nationalistic about it, but it's not a perfect place, obviously. A lot of high taxes. Not always the job that you want is available but ultimately it's , you know, it's a pretty good place.
加拿大是个很棒的地方 。在加拿大生活很棒,对于这点我是个坚定的民族主义者 。但加拿大也不是那么完美,那里税收很高 。就业机会有限,你很可能做不了自己想做的工作,但加拿大还是个不错的地方 。
Todd: OK. So when you get gray and old, is Canada the place you'll settle down in?
那么等你老了,你会选择加拿大养老吗?
Jamie: Settle down, that's kind of a hard call as well, but I certainly think of Canada as being a place I'd like to, I'd like to take it easy on a regular basis.
稳定下来对我来说还很困难,但加拿大绝对是我喜欢的地方之一 。我想轻松一些看待这个问题,但我会定期去加拿大 。
Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot Jamie.
很棒 。十分感谢你,杰米 。
Jamie: OK. My Pleasure.
我的荣幸 。
注:译文属可可英语原创,未经允许,请勿转载 。