位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第17集第8期:分道扬镳
日期:2020-09-11 10:08

(单词翻译:单击)

He sent me an orchid for every day we were apart.

我们分开的每一天 他都送我一枝兰花

Well, he must have been smitten.

一定对他打击很大

Hmm, or he was assuaging his guilt.

或者是他想减轻内疚感

I flew to Paris to surprise him,and I caught him with another woman.

我飞去巴黎给他惊喜却撞到他和另一个女人在一起

That's why you don't want to deal with him now.

所以你现在不愿搭理他

Well, we all make mistakes in our youth.

我们年轻的时候都会犯错

Don't I know it.

可不是嘛

cover326x326.jpeg

Looks like Emily's making her next move.

看来艾米莉要进行下一步了

She's hosting an event tomorrow night.

她明天晚上要举行一个活动

This is for Pascal's charity.

这是为了帕斯卡的慈善会

Now, what do you suppose she wants with him?

你觉得她对他有什么企图

There's only one way to find out.

只有一个办法能知道了

What are you doing here?

你在这儿干什么

Thanks, buddy.

谢谢

I, uh -- I waited at your place for a little while.

我在你家等了一会儿

Your neighbor said that I could probably find you here.

你的邻居说我在这里能找到你

He was nice.

他人很好

Yeah, well, people are happy here, Emily.

是啊 这里的人们很快乐 艾米莉

What do you want?

你想要什么

Well, I thought that maybe you'd have some insight.

我想你或许有些见解

Insight?

见解

Okay.

好吧

So you -- you broke our agreement,you tracked me down,you flew all the way out here to Bermuda for insight?

所以说你破坏了我们的约定追踪了我 你一路飞到百慕大来就为了听我的见解

Can't you just admit that you came to see me?

你就不能直接承认想见我吗

So, I wanted to see you. I'm sorry.Maybe I shouldn't have come.

我想见你 抱歉 或许我不该来

I miss you.

我想你了

Well, that's what happens when people part.

人们分开了就会这样

It's -- it's called moving on.

这叫做继续生活

Aiden, can't you just hear me out?

艾登 你听我说完

I wasn't myself. You know that.

当时的我不是我自己 你知道的

And I'm not Nolan.

我不是诺兰

You can't just give me the cold shoulder and expect me to come running to save you the next day.

你不能漠视我 还期望我第二天跑去救你

All right? I've done all I can for you.

我能做的都给你做了

We're on our own from now on.

从现在开始 你我分道扬镳

分享到