位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第155期:只会用钱贿赂
日期:2013-08-05 19:10

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Can you tell me why you're looking for
能不能告诉我
a 1-bedroom apartment in Montauk?
你为什么要在蒙托克找一居室的公寓
You're spying on my laptop?
你偷看我的电脑
Don't change the subject.
别转移话题
Declan and I were looking for a place.
德克兰和我在找房子
Thought we'd put your $25,000 bribe to good use.
我们觉得该把你那两万五的贿款用对地方
That's right, mom.
没错 妈妈
I know you were trying to pay him off
我知道你想用钱买通他的事
only you couldn't,
可惜你没得逞
because he really cares about me.
因为他是真的爱我
I'm sure he does.
我相信他爱你
And I'm sure that you think you feel the same way, too,
我知道你也觉得自己同样爱他
but believe me, this is an insanely bad idea.
但你要相信我 这是个很糟糕的主意
What about school? What about--
上学怎么办 还有...
Relax, mom. I'm not...moving in with Declan.
别紧张 妈妈 我不会跟德克兰同居
It wouldn't be fair to him.
这样对他不公平
Fair to him?
还对他不公平
Because all I really want is to get away from you.
因为我只是想远离你
I'm 17, mom,
我已经17岁了 妈妈
and dad said it's pretty much up to me
爸爸说 要与谁一起住
who I want to live with.
该由我自己决定
Well, guess what.
知道吗
I choose dad.
我选择跟爸爸住

重点解释

You're spying on my laptop?你偷看我的电脑

spy on:暗中监视; 窥探

I'm sure my neighbours spy on me.

我肯定邻居暗中监视我。

He is paid by the police to spy on other students.

警察收买他去监视其他学生。

I know you were trying to pay him off only you couldn't,我知道你想用钱买通他的事可惜你没得逞

pay off:贿赂;取得成功

Our plan certainly paid off; it was a great idea.

我们的计划当然成功了,那是个很好的主意。

His hard working will eventually pay off.

他的努力工作终将会得到报偿。

because he really cares about me.因为他是真的爱我

care about:关心

She does not care about her husband at all.

她根本不关心她的丈夫。

He's too self-absorbed to care about us.

他只顾自己,不关心我们。

Because all I really want is to get away from you.因为我只是想远离你

get away from:离开, 逃脱

He is skipping out of town to get away from the cops.

他匆匆出城,以免落在警察手里。

She struggled to get away from her attacker.

她挣扎著想摆脱那个侵犯她的人。

分享到
重点单词
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • spyn. 间谍,侦探,侦察 vt. 侦探,看到,找出 vi.