位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第4集 第1期:找到黑匣子
日期:2015-06-11 21:35

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

A voice calling to us from places
它是应当远离之地
that are better left unexplored.
传来的呼唤
An echo of memories that will never die
是无论我们怎样想摆脱
no matter how hard we try to kill them.
都萦绕不灭的记忆回响
So...
所以
reconsidered my apology?
考虑接受我的道歉了
You found my mother.
你找到我妈妈了
Received at 1:21 a.m.
于凌晨1:21收到
It's me. Where are you?
是我 你在哪里
Um, some guy claiming to be a detective Lasky
有个自称是拉斯基警探的人
came by with a sketch, asking questions.
带着一幅画像 四处打探
I know what I'm supposed to do.
我知道该怎么做
What, that's your mother's voice?
这是你妈妈的声音吗
And I checked.
我查过了
Detective Lasky doesn't exist.
没拉斯基警探这号人
Where did you go yesterday, Aiden?
你昨天去哪里了 艾登
How did you find the flight recorder?
你怎么找到那个黑匣子的
I lifted a key off your would-be killer's body
在你把我打晕前
before you knocked me out.
从你的谋杀未遂者身上搜出来的
Look, if the woman on that message really is your mother
如果那条语音信息里真是你母亲
and she's as deeply involved
且她的确如所见那样和杀了你爸的男人
with the man who killed your father as it appears,
有如此密切的关系
the Initiative are gonna be all over her.
联盟一定会四处搜寻她

重点解释

An echo of memories that will never die no matter how hard we try to kill them.是无论我们怎样想摆脱都萦绕不灭的记忆回响

no matter无论; 不管

No matter how hard he works, he can not get a promotion.

不管他工作多努力,他就是得不到提升。

Don't open the door, no matter who calls!

无论谁来,都不要开门!

I know what I'm supposed to do.我知道该怎么做

be supposed to应该

I'm supposed to get a raise.

我应该涨工资。

He is supposed to know the law.

他应该懂得法律。

I lifted a key off your would-be killer's body before you knocked me out.在你把我打晕前从你的谋杀未遂者身上搜出来的

knock out敲出; 击倒; 打昏

The pit-prop fell on his head and knocked him out.

坑木掉在他头上,把他打昏过去。

分享到