位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第5集第3期:头号大敌
日期:2018-12-30 21:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Look, it sounds like fun, but I...
听起来很有意思 但我...
I don't really get along with your business partner
我一般不和你的商业伙伴打交道
or his family.
或者他的家人
Well, you can stay home and hide from the Graysons,
你可以待在家里 躲开格雷森一家
or you can come out and have a marvelous time with me.
你也可以出门 和我共度美妙的时光
It's your choice.
这是你的选择
- I'll get a sitter. - Then it's a date.
-我去请个保姆 -那就说定了
Bye-bye, Carl. A Bientot.
再见 卡尔 再见
Well, I have many enemies.
我有众多敌人
A man does not reach my position
没有足够的敌人
without amassing his fair share.
是坐不到我这个位置的
But currently Jack Porter is my primary concern amongst them.
但目前杰克·波特是我的头号大敌
I believe that he is responsible for the sabotage that nearly ended my life.
我相信 是他差点害死了我
What's he after?
他有什么目的
Revenge-- misguided as it may be.
复仇 虽然是被人误导了
I'll do what I can.
我会尽力而为的
But when you demoed the car, you destroyed my best lead.
但你把车炸掉时 也毁了我最好的线索
This won't be easy.
这不会容易
Well, nothing of value ever is.
有价值的东西都不容易

分享到
重点单词
  • marvelousadj. 令人惊异的,了不起的,不平常的
  • primaryadj. 主要的,初期的,根本的,初等教育的 n. 最主
  • portern. 搬运工,门房,(火车卧铺车厢或豪华车厢的)乘务员,
  • sabotagen. 怠工,破坏活动,破坏 vt. 从事破坏活动,妨害,
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .