位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第245期:艾米莉心痛杰克
日期:2013-12-29 20:12

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处

本期影视片段出自《复仇》第一季。

Charlotte.
夏洛特
It's not what you look at that matters,
你看向什么并不重要
but what you see.
重要的是你看到了什么
Jack saw the tape, Nolan.
杰克还是看了那盘录像带 诺兰
What the hell happened?
到底怎么回事
I'm sorry. The degausser didn't work.
我很抱歉 消磁器没起作用
It's a relic. What can I say?
是坏的 我能怎么办
Thanks to you, Jack showed up at the Graysons
因为你 杰克闯入了格雷森家
and threatened Victoria.
威胁了维多利亚
Now he's in her crosshairs, too.
现在他也成为了她瞄准的目标了
Thanks to me?
因为我吗
Jack was bound and determined, Emily.
杰克目标明确 毫不动摇 艾米莉
And do I need to remind you how that tape
我还需要提醒你那盘磁带
got into his hands in the first place?
最初是怎么到了他手上的吗
Besides, wasn't it always part of your plan
况且 反正你不也计划着
to reveal Charlotte's paternity at that dinner anyway?
在晚餐中揭露夏洛特生父之秘吗
My way, Nolan.
但得按我的计划 诺兰
Now Amanda's on the run,
现在阿曼达跑了
and Jack's more involved than ever.
杰克也被卷入得更深了
Calm down. Count to ten. Take a breath.
冷静 数到十 深呼吸
We've been in worse situations before.
我们曾经历过更糟的局面
You'll get out of this one, too.
这次你也会脱身的
Are you there?
你还在吗
Emily?
艾米莉

重点解释

Besides, wasn't it always part of your plan to reveal Charlotte's paternity at that dinner anyway?况且,反正你不也计划着 在晚餐中揭露夏洛特生父之秘吗

part of一部分

He salted away part of his wages each month.

他每月把工资的一部分储存起来。

Misty weather prevails in this part of the country.

该国的这一地区天气多雾。

Calm down. Count to ten. Take a breath.冷静,数到十,深呼吸

calm down平静

Calm down it's nothing to get steamed up about!

冷静一点--没什麽可激动的!

You'll get out of this one, too.这次你也会脱身的

get out of由 ... 出来

I couldn't get out of going to that wedding.

我不能逃避出席婚礼。

Some men would do anything to get out of the war.

一些人在为避免战争而奔波。

分享到
重点单词
  • determinedadj. 坚毅的,下定决心的
  • revealvt. 显示,透露 n. (外墙与门或窗之间的)窗侧,门
  • relicn. 神圣的遗物,遗迹,纪念物
  • mistyadj. 有雾的,模糊的,含糊的