位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第9集第4期:回忆往事
日期:2019-06-22 21:01

(单词翻译:单击)

No good ever comes from dredging up the past--
回忆往事从来都没有好处
especially ours.
特别是我们的往事
Well, as difficult as it may be
虽然我们两个
for either of us to remember, my dear,
都很难想起来 亲爱的
we had some good times.
我们也有过美好时光啊
Oh, that would call into question your definition of "Good."
这就要看你所谓的"美好"是什么意思了
As you can see, in lieu of a proper muse,
如你所见 为了唤醒回忆
I'm forced to turn to photographs
我不会苦思冥想
to rouse my recollection for my memoirs.
而是去回味以前的照片
Do you care to take a trip with me down memory lane?
你想和我一起回忆往事吗
Oh, my goodness,
天啊
look how beautiful and innocent he was.
瞧瞧他有多帅 多天真无邪
- Had we even settled on a name yet? - No.
-我们那时定了名字吗 -没有
Daniel was still "Baby boy Grayson."
当时还是"格雷森家的宝宝"
And now he's marrying that charlatan.
而现在他要娶那个骗子
Oh... this again.
又来了
Listen, after your little stunt at Emily's bridal luncheon,
你在艾米莉的婚前派对上耍了那些小手段之后
you are one loosely veiled speech away from the looney bin.
你的精神失常已经昭然若揭了
Reel it in, Victoria.
收敛点吧 维多利亚
I was showing him the truth.
我是在告诉他事实
Just let him be.
就让他去吧

分享到
重点单词
  • binn. 箱柜,[计] DOS文件名, 二进制目标文件 vt
  • stuntn. 特技,阻碍成长 vt. 阻碍成长,表演特技
  • definitionn. 定义,阐释,清晰度
  • rousev. 唤醒,鼓舞,激起 n. 觉醒,奋起
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • settledadj. 固定的;稳定的 v. 解决;定居(settle
  • musevi. 沉思,冥想 vt. 沉思默想 n. 沉思,(希腊
  • recollectionn. 记忆,回想,回忆
  • charlatann. 冒充内行者,骗子