位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第7集第13期:结婚蛋糕
日期:2019-04-16 10:36

(单词翻译:单击)

You're late.
你迟到了
Daniel held me up.
被丹尼尔拖住了
He wants his ex-girlfriend to make our wedding cake.
他想让他的前女友给我们做结婚蛋糕
He set up a tasting at my house tomorrow.
明晚要在我家试吃
Do you suspect something's amiss?
你觉得有什么不对劲吗
No. I'm sure he's doing it out of guilt.
没有 我肯定他这是出于愧疚
Daniel's the reason I needed to meet with you.
我找你就是为了丹尼尔的事
Victoria's compelled me to get back into your orbit
维多利亚想让我回到你身边
in order to drive a wedge between the two of you.
在你和他之间插一脚
Well, that's not an option, not this close to the wedding.
这不行 马上就要举行婚礼了
Yeah, but if I don't see it through,
是的 如果我办不成
I may lose access to the Graysons.
我可能就打不进格雷森家了
Maybe there's a third way.
或许还有一个办法
And that is?
是什么
To be seen together...
让她看到我们在一起
but on our own terms.
只不过她上当了
- This is the last one, I promise. - Are you kidding me?
-我保证 这是最后一个 -不是
Each one's been better than the last.
一个比一个好吃
Are these... family recipes?
这是 祖传秘方吗
Yeah, passed down from my mom's side.
是的 我母亲家传下来的
Well, your mom taught you well.
你妈妈教得很好啊
Well, she raised me and my brother
在我爸爸抛弃我们后
after my dad ditched us, so everything I know
她一个人抚养我和弟弟 所以一切东西
I learned from her,
都是我跟她学的
including how to make a mess.
包括把东西弄得乱七八糟
I am so sorry about this disaster.
真抱歉把这里弄乱了
Oh, don't worry about it.
别担心

分享到
重点单词
  • optionn. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权 v. 给予选择
  • suspectn. 嫌疑犯 adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的 v. 怀疑
  • disastern. 灾难
  • guiltn. 罪行,内疚