位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第7集第9期:王子的心里路程
日期:2019-04-10 09:35

(单词翻译:单击)

You know...
你知道吗
When I saw you the other night after my shift,
那晚我下班后看见你的时候
I thought you were just handing me a bunch of crap
我以为你又要做什么乱七八糟的事
about earning my forgiveness.
让我原谅你
I told you, that's not who I am anymore.
我告诉过你 我已经洗心革面了
- I want to help. - Yeah, well, I don't want your charity, Danny.
-我想帮你 -但我不需要你同情 丹尼
Good, 'cause I'm not offering you any.
那最好 因为我不是在同情你
What I am offering is a chance at a job you want--
我只是提供一个你想要的工作机会
one that could be good for you.
对你也有好处
Think about it.
好好考虑一下
Like I said, he'd be perfect for a profile piece
正如我说的 他绝对值得你们杂志
in your magazine. Think about it.
独家专访 好好考虑一下
Sorry. This thing beats more often than my heart.
抱歉 这玩意响的频率比我的心跳还高
Especially now that I'm keeping you all dry under my umbrella.
特别在我得尽力保全你们的时候
Conrad did not tell me just how much
康拉德没告诉我
this family was weighing him down.
他的家人有多么拖他的后腿
I don't understand. Is that why I'm here?
我不明白 因为这个你才叫我来的吗
Uh, a blogger called about a piece that I planted
有个博客网友找我谈了一篇我为
about you and Daniel--
你和丹尼尔设计的文章
How socialite Emily Thorne
名媛艾米莉·索恩
waited to find her prince charming.
邂逅白马王子的心路历程》的事
It's... good. But...
这本不错 但是...
This weasel claims to have proof
这个老奸巨猾的人声称他有证据
that you were hitched before.
能够证明你以前结过婚

分享到
重点单词
  • shiftn. 交换,变化,移动,接班者 v. 更替,移转,变声
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • charityn. 慈善,慈善机关(团体), 仁慈,宽厚
  • charmingadj. 迷人的