位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第1集 第16期:孩子需要一个稳定的家
日期:2015-01-27 12:35

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You're really gonna do this by yourself?
你一个人能修好么
I don't really have a choice.
这不是别无选择了么
Is that how you feel about me, too?
你对我也是这么想的吗
What?
怎么会
Amanda, don't-- don't say stuff like that.
阿曼达 别说这种话
We're both thinking it, aren't we?
我们都在想这事 不是吗
I mean...
所以
That's why you've been spending
你那么多个晚上
all those nights on the boat, right?
都待在船上 对吗
No, not exactly.
不 不全是
Then what?
那是什么
Jack, once the baby comes,
杰克 一旦孩子出生后
he's gonna need stability.
他需要一个稳定的家庭化境
Me, too.
我也是
You're right.
你说得对
If we're gonna be a family,
我们迟早要成为一家子
we should start living like a family.
我们得像家人一样生活
I'll move my stuff back in tonight, okay?
我今晚就搬回来 行吗
What about Declan?
德克兰怎么办
Yeah, what about me?
对啊 我怎么办

重点解释

I'll move my stuff back in tonight, okay?我今晚就搬回来

move back退缩

Move back! It's dangerous standing here!

快往后退!站在这儿很危险!

Dad want to get out of the rat race and move back to his hometown.

父亲想离开无休无止的竞争,回到他的故乡。

I don't really have a choice.这不是别无选择了么

have a choice可以选择

It would be unfair not to let you have a choice.

不让你有所选择是不公平的。

Be careful, you might not have a choice.

看开点,你没得选择。

分享到