位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第9集第24期:永不分离
日期:2019-08-03 20:54

(单词翻译:单击)


Our last name is gonna be "Ross"?

我们要姓罗斯吗

Yeah. Nolan insisted we be distant cousins

诺兰坚持让我们做他的远房表亲

so that he can, you know, come and see us

这样他可以来看我们

without attracting any unwanted attention.

而不会引起不必要的注意

His heart is even bigger than his brain.

他的心比他的脑袋还好用

I'm gonna miss him.

我会想他的

Well, I'll remind you of that sentiment

以后他每隔几个月就跑到我们家时

when he's crashing on our sofa every other month.

我会提醒你 何必现在如此感伤

Who is it?

谁打来的

It's Daniel.

是丹尼尔

I should get going. It's getting late.

我该走了 已经很晚了

Here.


It's just, you know,

只要...

one more night,

再过一晚

and then we'll never have to spend another apart.

我们就可以永远不分离了

One more night.

再过一晚

分享到
重点单词
  • sentimentn. 感情,情趣,意见,观点,多愁善感
  • unwantedadj. 不必要的,空闲的