位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第10集第5期:枪击残留物
日期:2019-11-25 15:36

(单词翻译:单击)

Once you've jumped overboard,
等你跳下船
I'll release Victoria's door, ensuring her lack of alibi.
我就放了维多利亚 确保她没有不在场证明
Now you have exactly 20 minutes
接着你有20分钟的时间
until the coast guard starts the search.
在海岸警卫队开始搜救前逃离
Retrieve the case from the buoy,
拿到预先放在浮标里的箱子
use the mini scuba tank to get beneath the surface,
用小型氧气瓶潜入水下
catch the current, and meet me at the beach.
顺着海浪 和我在沙滩会师
Then finally, with means, motive,
最终 在凶器 动机 手镯上的枪击残留物
gunshot residue on her bracelet, and no alibi,
和没有不在场证明的多重证据下
Victoria Grayson will be under arrest for my murder.
维多利亚.格雷森会因涉嫌谋杀我而被捕
And under questioning, I guarantee
在审讯之下 我肯定
that she'll roll on Conrad in an attempt to save herself.
她会为了自保 供出康拉德
Let's take down the Graysons once and for all.
让我们一次把格雷森家一网打尽
You came to say good-bye?
你是来告别的吗
Since you're not coming to the wedding... yeah, Jack, I am.
既然你不出席婚礼 是的 杰克
Look, I'm, uh...

I'm sure you got a million things to do,
我知道你肯定有很多事要做
and I'm not much for good-byes, so...
而且我也不值得你特意来告别 所以...
Jack...
杰克
There's one more thing I wanted to tell you before I go.
在我离开前 还有一件事要告诉你
About Amanda.
是关于阿曼达的
I was with her when she died.
她去世的时候 我在她身边

枪击残留物.jpg


What?
什么
I was able to get you off the boat.
我把你救下了船
But by the time I made it back...
但等我回去的时候
I couldn't save her.
已经来不及救她了
I held her in my arms, Jack.
我紧紧地抱着她 杰克
And the last thing that she made me promise
她去世前最后一件事
was that I would take care of you and Carl.
就是求我答应照顾你和卡尔
And you're just now saying this?
你就这么轻描淡写的一句话吗
Why wait till now?
为什么等到现在才说

分享到