位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第10集第11期:一对璧人
日期:2019-12-09 14:54

(单词翻译:单击)

Grayson groom tradition.
这是格雷森家新郎的传统
Well, maybe you should slow down a bit.
也许你应该喝慢一点
We still have a boat ride to Nantucket ahead.
我们一会儿还要坐船去楠塔基特岛呢
You, uh, have her for a lifetime.
你这辈子都可以拥有她了
You mind if I borrow her for 16 eight counts?
介意把她借我几分钟吗
Well, she's all yours.
请自便
I hate to say it.
我讨厌说这个
You two do make a beautiful couple.
但是你们真是一对璧人
And it's such a shame
不过很可惜

一对璧人.jpg


the bride only has a few hours to live.
新娘只能再活几个小时了
Did you handle the Patrick situation?
你搞定帕特里克了吗
He shut me down,
他拒绝了我
in favor of staying glued to mommy drearest's side.
为了能陪在难过的妈妈身边
Which is exactly why he can't get on that yacht.
所以他绝对不能出现在游艇上
He won't.
他不会的
Trust me.
相信我
I do,
我相信你
with my life.
以命相托付
So...

I guess this is it.
大概就这样了
Long live David Clarke.
大卫.克拉克万岁
No, we need more intimate shots.
不行 我需要一些更亲密的合影
I want the readers to feel like they were here. Okay?
我希望读者能感觉身临其境 好吗
Sure.
好的
Hands-on, right down to the last detail.
亲自上阵 巨细靡遗
Such dedication for an editor.
如此有奉献精神的编辑
And a beat reporter, too, I hear?
我听说还是一个专线记者
Chasing specious conspiracy theories.
专门追逐那些似是而非的阴谋论
Don't make an enemy of me, Ms. LeMarchal
勒马尔查尔小姐 不要与我为敌
Or what?
如果不呢
You'll destroy me like you destroyed so many others?
你会像毁掉其他人那样毁了我吗
Oh, no, you see, such flagrant inaccuracies of my character.
你看 你对我的人品有如此明显的偏见
But then, your source is a...
而这些偏见不过是来自
disgruntled ex-mistress with a history of head trauma.
一个脑袋不正常 而心怀不满的前情妇
Yet, you are so concerned.
那你还这么担心

分享到