位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第1集 第7期:领袖风范
日期:2015-01-09 20:44

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Don't forget to let Barry Saunders know
别忘了告诉巴瑞·桑德斯
that Glenn Gissler is poised to get the redecorating gig
格伦·吉斯勒对这次重新装潢的机会志在必得
and vice versa.
对格伦也这么说
If we can pit those two against each other--
如果我们能让这俩针锋相对起来
It practically guarantees a "Digest" cover.
绝对能上《读者》封面
You're so boss-some.
你太有领导范儿了
Don't say that. And make sure that is chucked
别这么说 在他们到达之前
before either of them come to view the place.
一定要把那东西弄走
And let me know the instant
知道这些艺术品各自的估价后
you get the appraisals on the artwork.
马上告诉我
The piece with the least amount of value
最不值钱的那件会拿去
is going up for the Memorial Day auction.
作为纪念日拍卖品
I've saved you the trouble.
我可帮你省了不少事
I'm already having the piece for the auction
用于拍卖的作品已经装箱
crated and delivered,
送过来了
and I think you will find it remarkably suitable
我相信你也会认为这种场合
for the occasion.
非它莫属
I'm assuming that you'll want to say a few words
您要在纪念日庆典上
at the memorial.
说上几句吗
You know, I'd rather not speak ill of the dead,
我想我还是不要在公开场合
in public anyway.
说已死之人的不是了吧
So let's just skip the eulogies, shall we?
就略过悼词那部分吧
Is Daniel home?
丹尼尔在家吗
Measuring your study, I believe.
应该在你书房逛着呢
Ooh, is it 5:00 already?
已经到了喝酒的时间了吗
Somewhere, just like you taught me.
某种程度上吧 还不是你教我的

重点解释

If we can pit those two against each other--如果我们能让这俩针锋相对起来

each other互相;各自

The two plans meshed with each other smoothly.

这两个计划互相配合得很好。

The pupils sneaked on each other to the teacher.

学生相互向老师讲了我的坏话。

Don't say that. And make sure that is chucked before either of them come to view the place.别这么说,在他们到达之前一定要把那东西弄走

make sure弄明白; 设法确保

I'm going to make sure if I'm going to Macao.

我要拿定主意我是否去澳门。

I'll make sure of the time of the flight.

我要核实一下这班飞机的时间。

I'm assuming that you'll want to say a few words at the memorial.您要在纪念日庆典说上几句吗

a few 一些(用于可数名词之前)

She read me a few extracts from her own new novel.

她把她自己的新小说念了几段给我听。

Only a few of my friends were informed about it.

这件事只有我的几个朋友知道

分享到
重点单词
  • poisedadj. 泰然自若的,镇定的;摆好姿势不动的,静止的;平
  • skipv. 跳过,略过,遗漏 n. 跳跃,跳读 n. (
  • memorialadj. 纪念的,追悼的 n. 纪念碑(堂), 纪念仪式
  • informedadj. 见多识广的 v. 通告,告发 vbl. 通告,
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • smoothlyadv. 平滑地,流畅地
  • suitableadj. 合适的,适宜的 adv. 合适地,恰当地