位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第17集 第12期:阿曼达对夏洛特的保护
日期:2014-06-15 22:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《复仇》第一季

What the hell are you doing in my room?
你在我房间做什么
I'm sorry to invade your privacy.
抱歉侵犯了你的隐私
It's not normally my style,
我通常不这样
but I must go where the story takes me.
但我必须跟着故事线索走
Well, let's see what my father thinks of your story.
那就看看我爸对你的故事作何评价
Be sure and show him these while we're at it.
别忘了说的时候 给他看这个
Those aren't mine.
那些不是我的
Clearly. They're prescribed to your boyfriend's brother.
显然 这是开给你男友哥哥的
So I stole a few pills.
就算我偷了些药
It's none of your business or anyone else's.
跟你 跟任何人都无关
Actually, dear, it's a whole lot of people's business,
事实上 这事牵扯到很多人
especially if you mixed them with alcohol
尤其是 如果你在案发当晚
on the night of the murder.
将药与酒混合服用
And who told you that?
谁告诉你的
Someone who cares about you.
某个关心你的人
My darling,
亲爱的
please take some advice from a man
劝你听我一言
who knows a thing or two about selfishness and deceit.
我了解这个自私自利尔虞我诈的世界
You don't have to go down this road.
不要走上邪恶的不归路
You don't have to be like the rest of your family.
别像你的家人那样

重点解释

It's none of your business or anyone else's.跟任何人都无关

none of one's business与某人无关

How much money I earn is none of your business.

我挣多少钱与你无关。

It's none of your business,so please don't butt in.

这事与你无关,请别来干涉。

especially if you mixed them with alcohol on the night of the murder.尤其是如果你在案发当晚将药与酒混合服用

mix with混合; 与 ... 混在一起

In my job, I mix with all sorts of people.

我在工作中常和各种人打交道。

I love to mix with people chaste in mind.

我喜欢与思想纯洁的人来往。

Someone who cares about you.某个关心你的人

care about关心

He's too self-absorbed to care about us.

他只顾自己,不关心我们。

Don't you care about this country's future?

难道你不为国家前途担忧吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • deceitn. 欺骗,诡计,不诚实
  • privacyn. 隐私,隐居,秘密
  • chasteadj. 贞洁的,纯洁的,朴素的
  • invadevt. 侵略,侵害,拥入
  • alcoholn. 酒精,乙醇,酒