位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
悬疑时装剧《复仇》S01E05 第70期:离婚协议
日期:2013-01-01 20:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I'm sorry I came by unannounced.
抱歉我冒昧而来
The truth is, is I had no idea
事实上 我不知道
you were having a luncheon today.
你今天设午宴
Why would you? It was by invite only.
你肯定不知道 都是我邀请来的
I came to apologize.
我是来道歉的
For sleeping with my husband or for blackmailing us?
抱歉你和我丈夫有染 还是抱歉敲诈我们
I'm just not quite sure
我只是不确定
which apology I should be aiming my forgiveness at.
要原谅你哪个方面
I made a terrie mistake with Conrad.
在康拉德上我犯了很严重的错误
And if I could go back and undo it,
如果可以重新来过
I swear, I would.
我保证不会了
You're mone true friend, Victoria.
你是我真正的朋友 维多利亚
I miss you. I miss us. Lydia,
我想念你 我怀念彼此的友谊 莉迪亚
what a surprise to see you again--
在这儿再次见到你真高兴
twice in one day.
一天里见到两次
I packed up some of your things and sent them to you.
我把你的东西打包寄给你了
You shouldn't have gone through the trouble.
本不该麻烦你的
Please think about what I said.
请考虑一下我说的话
Twice in one day?
一天见过两次
Lydia came by this morning,
莉迪亚今早来过
begging for her house back.
想要回她的房子
Some mixup in the divorce settlement.
离婚协议里有些混淆
Well, it's a fantastic piece of real estate.
这是房地产所有权中荒唐的一项
I forbid you to let go of it.
我不许你松口
Oh, I have no intention of it,
我本来不想的
but when I politely declined, she practically threatened me.
但当我礼貌拒绝时她居然恐吓我
Oh, it's an empty threat, I can assure you.
那是放空枪 我可以保证
I'm sure you're right.
我确信你是对的
I guess I'm still on edge about what happened with Dr. Banks.
班克斯医生的事还让我诚惶诚恐
Mm. It's safe to say that we all are.
咱俩同是受害者
It's hard to imagine that none of us saw
很难相信我们中没有一人
a saboteur tampering with the DVD
在DVD播放前看到有破坏者
just before it played.
篡改它
I was thinking the same thing this morning
我今早打包莉迪亚的东西时
when I was packing Lydia's things.
也一直在想这件事
I came across
我看到了
this signed book by Dr. Banks
签有班克斯医生名字的书
with some quote about
上面还注明
taking back control of her life.
让她重振旗鼓
I didn't know that Lydia
我不知道莉迪亚
was a patient of Dr. Banks.
曾是班克斯医生的病人
Well, why would you?
也难怪
She was one of the only people
她是唯一一个
whose sessions weren't exposed.
治疗录像没有被曝光的

重点解释

I made a terrie mistake with Conrad.在康拉德上我犯了很严重的错误

make a mistake:犯错误

You will make a mistake by using the improper tool.

你用那种不恰当的工具会犯错误。

That's our number, but you have make a mistake.

那是我们的电话号码,但是你搞错了。

I packed up some of your things and sent them to you.我把你的东西打包寄给你了

pack up:打包, 收好

Let's pack up and spend a week in the countryside.

咱们收拾好东西到乡下去过一个星期吧。

Do you need me to help you pack up?

你需要我帮你整理行装吗?

Lydia came by this morning,begging for her house back.莉迪亚今早来过想要回她的房子

beg for:乞求

The vagrant had to beg for money.

那个流浪汉不得不乞求钱财。

I beg for you to come back to me.

拜托你回到我身边来。

分享到
重点单词
  • intentionn. 意图,意向,目的
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • vagrantn. 流浪汉,漂泊者,无赖 adj. 漂泊的,流浪的,游
  • assurevt. 使确信,使放心,确保
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • quoten. 引用 v. 引述,举证,报价
  • apologyn. 道歉;勉强的替代物
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • estaten. 财产,房地产,状态,遗产
  • improperadj. 不合适的,错误的,不道德的