位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第1集 第13期:孩子的教母
日期:2015-01-22 21:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Whatever you need, I'm here to help.
无论你需要什么 我都会帮你
I know that you've always been there for me.
我知道你会一直支持我帮助我
But I'm on a different path now.
但我现在计划有变
Back five seconds, and already, you're pushing me away.
刚回来你就想把我赶走
Except this time, I'm not going anywhere.
只是这次 我哪儿也不去
Jack and I are in this together, for real.
杰克和我要在一起 我们是认真的
He thinks you're me, Amanda. How real can it be?
他以为你是我 阿曼达 这能有多真
Plenty, once the baby comes.
等孩子出生 一切都会是真的
And don't forget...
而且你别忘了
if he learns the truth about me,
如果他知道了我的真实身份
everyone learns the truth about you.
你的那些见不得人的事也会公之于众
Amanda, you, uh, you hung--
阿曼达 你饿了
Emily.
艾米莉
Hi, Jack.
嗨 杰克
Hi.

It's good to see you.
见到你很高兴
You, too.
我也是
Everything okay?
你还好吗
What's wrong?
怎么了
Amanda, s-- should you tell jack or should I?
阿曼达 是你亲自告诉杰克还是让我来
Go for it.
你来说吧
Amanda just asked me to be the baby's godmother.
阿曼达要我做孩子的教母

重点解释

Back five seconds, and already, you're pushing me away.刚回来你就想把我赶走

push away推开, 排除

Am I scared of offending you or pushing you away?

我是否害怕激怒你,使你反感?

And don't forget...if he learns the truth about me,而且你别忘了如果他知道了我的真实身份

learn about了解, 知道

I want to learn about your new policy on investment.

我想了解一下你们的新投资政策。

I'm trying to learn about the other side of the picture.

我在设法了解事情的另一面。

Amanda just asked me to be the baby's godmother.阿曼达要我做孩子的教母

ask to邀请(某人)参加(某活动)

He had the cheek to ask me to do his work for him.

他居然有脸叫我替他工作。

My father ask me to account for my conduct.

我父亲要求我为自己的行为负责。

分享到