位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第18集 第16期:旧情复燃
日期:2014-08-24 23:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Conrad Grayson.
康拉德·格雷森
Expecting someone else I bet.
我猜你在等别人吧
As a matter of fact, yeah, I've got a showing.
事实上 没错 我还有个展览
So if you don't mind--
所以如果你不介意的话
Oh, yes, I had my people contact the few galleries
对了 我让手下跟那几个对你的作品
who were expressing interest,
有兴趣的画廊联系了
and we just let them know that your current collection's
我们告知他们 你手上的画作
already spoken for.
都已经被预订了
Wow.
是吗
You really have been carrying on with my wife.
你还真跟我妻子有一腿啊
Your ex-wife.
是你的前妻
Well, uh, it hasn't been finalized yet.
我们的离婚还没成定论呢
So what, you, um,
那又怎样
you been having her followed?
你一直派人跟踪她吗
Well, it behooves a person in my position
像我这样有头有脸的人 势必要
to cover his bases.
对自己的东西严加看管
And I've also had you investigated.
我也派人调查了你
It seems that you have been nurturing
你似乎一直
quite a shady existence.
生计艰难
I mean, dealing in black market auctions,
我是说 混迹于非法拍卖场
allegations of forgeries.
经常被指控伪造名作
Well, allegations are just that, aren't they?
指控不过如此 不是吗
Allegations.
指控而已
I mean, you of all people should know that
我说 众人中 你该最清楚
innocent till proven guilty.
无辜者依旧含冤受屈
Oh, yeah, but I have proof in the form of
但是我有证据
my very first de Kooning that I purchased,
我收购的第一副德·库宁画作
brokered by a fetching young Vicky Harper years ago.
是多年前由迷人的维姬·哈珀女士代售的
You see, I had that painting appraised
在我发现她和你旧情复燃后
when I found out that she'd sunk back in with you,
我就把画作送去做了鉴定
and it turns out that de Kooning
结果发现这幅德·库宁的画作
is worth less than the frame it's in.
甚至还不如画框值钱
So what do you want?
那你想要怎样

重点解释

As a matter of fact, yeah, I've got a showing.事实上,没错,我还有个展览

as a matter of fact事实上

As a matter of fact, I've never been there before.

事实上我从未到过那儿。

As a matter of fact, light is a form of energy.

其实,光是能的一种形式。

You really have been carrying on with my wife.你还真跟我妻子有一腿啊

carry on与…有不正当的男女关系(常与with连用)

I mean, dealing in black market auctions,我是说混迹于非法拍卖场

deal in经营; 买卖

We deal in hardware but not software.

我们只经营硬件而不经营软件。

We deal in a great variety of items.

我们可以多项经营。

分享到
重点单词
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的
  • currentn. (水、气、电)流,趋势 adj. 流通的,现在的,
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • collectionn. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐
  • framen. 框,结构,骨架 v. 构成,把 ... 框起来,陷
  • varietyn. 多样,种类,杂耍