位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第7集第29期:真命天女
日期:2019-05-09 23:42

(单词翻译:单击)

I wanted to apologize for my coldness toward you last night.
抱歉昨晚对你那么冷漠
It's a long way to hike
这两个字
for two words you can say on the phone.
你可以电话里说 何必不远千里赶来
Well, then would you indulge me for a few more?
那你还能让我多说几句吗
I know that Daniel once fancied you
我知道丹尼尔曾喜欢过你
and that I wasn't the most receptive to your presence.
而我却不太能接受你的出现
You think?
可不是
That's because I didn't fully understand
那是因为我当时还没意识到
how important his happiness was to me...
他的幸福对我来说有多重要
exclusive of my own.
可以不论我自己高兴与否
What are you saying?
你想说什么
That I think that you may be the one for Daniel.
我觉得你就是丹尼尔的真命天女
Daniel's getting married in a month.
丹尼尔还有一个月就结婚了
But you must have stopped to wonder
你一定想过
if that was only because he lost you three years ago.
这是因为他在三年前失去了你吧
I know that you and I didn't get along in the past,
我知道我俩过去处得不好
but perhaps we could work together
但也许我们能朝着同一个目标
towards a common goal.
一起努力

分享到
重点单词
  • presencen. 出席,到场,存在 n. 仪态,风度
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • receptiveadj. 接收能力强的,愿意接受的,感官的
  • exclusiveadj. 独占的,唯一的,排外的 n. 独家新闻,独权
  • indulgevt. 纵情于,放任,迁就 vi. 放纵自己于 ...
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为