位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第17集 第8期:婆媳关系一致
日期:2014-06-08 21:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

God, I miss you.
我好想你
Are you okay? You look tired.
你还好吗 看上去好累
Yeah, I'm okay.
我没事
It's just like camp,
跟露营一样
only instead of people telling ghost stories around a fire,
只不过人们不是围着篝火讲鬼故事
they just kind of scream all night from their cells.
而是在牢房里整夜尖叫
I'll get you some earplugs. Don't bother.
我给你拿点耳塞来 不用了
Someone might think I'm getting special treatment.
有人会觉得我享受特殊待遇
I don't want to draw any more attention to myself
我已经够引人注意的了
than I'm already getting.
不想再节外生枝
There are ways to stay safe, you know?
我知道些保护自己的方法
Keep your head up, don't look down, but don't stare either.
注意抬头 别往下看 也别盯着人家
And don't gamble. You don't want to owe anybody anything.
不要赌博 别欠任何人任何东西
You can take the girl out of juvie...
果然是从少管所出来的女孩
Thank you for your letter.
谢谢你给我写信
But you don't have to worry.
别担心
I'm always gonna be here by your side,
我会一直在你身边支持你
and so is your family.
你的家人也是如此
Well, at least one good thing has come out of this.
这事至少有一个好处
My fiance and mother have finally found common ground.
我的未婚妻和母亲终于统一阵营了

重点解释

It's just like camp,only instead of people telling ghost stories around a fire,跟露营一样只不过人们不是围着篝火讲鬼故事

instead of代替;而不是 ...

Instead of pressing forward, they drew back.

他们不仅没有前进,反而后退了。

It maddens me that she was chosen instead of me.

选中她而未选中我,真把我气死了。

I don't want to draw any more attention to myself我已经够引人注意的了

draw attention引起 ... 的注意

She can draw attention to herself.

她能吸引人们注意她。

Does he wear those ridiculous clothes to draw attention to himself?

他穿那些古怪的服装是要吸引别人的注意吗?

I'm always gonna be here by your side,我会一直在你身边支持你

by one's side在(某人)身旁

By her side stood her granddaughter.

在她的边上站着她的孙女。

I will be by your side if you feel down and out.

当你消沉的时候,我总会在你旁边。

分享到
重点单词
  • starev. 凝视,盯着看 n. 凝视 v. 显眼,(毛发
  • ridiculousadj. 荒谬的,可笑的
  • botherv. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心 n. 烦扰,麻烦,焦急
  • gamblev. 赌博,投机,孤注一掷 n. 赌博,冒险
  • screamn. 尖叫声 v. 尖叫,大笑
  • pressingadj. 紧迫的,紧急的 press的现在分词