位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第16集第13期:闪光灯准备
日期:2020-08-25 19:13

(单词翻译:单击)

What were you thinking?

你知不知道你在干什么

I should have told you Jack approached me.

我应该告诉你杰克来找过我

Well, it can't happen again, Nolan.

诺兰 不能再这样了

We've talked about this. What the --

我们之前谈过了 你怎么...

Where the hell did you even get this stuff?

你从哪里弄来这东西的

Javier. Uh, he decoded the labels.

哈维尔 他解的码

Javier?

哈维尔是谁

He's this millennial computer genius from prison that I --

他是我坐牢时碰到的一个电脑天才

Are you kidding me?

你开玩笑吧

He got out. He landed on my doorstep.

他跑出来了 然后来我家找我

I don't know. He looks up to me.

我也说不清 他很崇拜我

Lord knows why.

天知道为什么

I know I've been a little dormant lately,

我知道最近我宅得有点久了

but...i've still got a lot of ideas.

但我还是有不少点子的

You don't have to prove yourself to me, Nolan.

你不用向我展示你自己 诺兰

I just hope you didn't tell Javier too much.

只希望你不要跟哈维尔说太多

Oh, don't worry.

不必担心

He had no idea what we were stealing or why.

他不知道我们要偷什么 也不知道为什么要偷

Good.

那就好

Hey, look at this.

过来看看这个

That's a bombshell.

真是个爆炸性事件

But who made the bomb?

幕后推手是谁呢

My next target.

我的下个目标

Hmm, why don't you practice for the spotlight

你为什么不为闪光灯准备准备呢

'cause it's gonna keep getting hotter.

这只会越来越白热化

Charlotte, I haven't seen you in forever.

夏洛特 真是好久不见

I cover Voulez' gossip line now, so busy, busy.

我现在负责《想》的八卦新闻 所以很忙

But that doesn't mean we can't catch up over lunch.

但我们还是可以一起找时间吃个饭

Oh, I'd love that.

好主意

See what I mean?

又来事情了

Pascal Lemarchal just arrived.

帕斯卡.勒马尔查尔来了

13帕斯卡.勒马尔查尔来了.jpg


I'll introduce you.

我来引荐你

Pascal.

帕斯卡

Hi, Charlotte. How are you?

夏洛特 你好

Have you met my sister-in-law, Emily Grayson?

这是我的嫂子 艾米莉.格雷森

Hi. Nice to meet you.

很高兴见到你

Really, yeah.

是的

Excuse me.

不好意思

分享到