位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第17集 第17期:维多利亚教训女儿
日期:2014-06-24 23:16

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Charlotte, we need to talk.
夏洛特 我要和你谈一谈
Later. I'm busy.
晚点吧 我忙着呢
Why aren't you in school?
你怎么没去上学
I'm not feeling well.
我身体不舒服
Don't play games with me, young lady.
别跟我耍花样 小姑娘
Mason Treadwell's blog is front-page news,
梅森·特德韦尔的博客已经成了头条新闻
and the damage is already done,
事已至此
but I want to hear it from you.
我想听你亲口告诉我
Did you take pills the night of the party?
订婚宴那晚你服了药没有
Declan lied about everything.
德克兰说的都是假的
He saw someone on the beach, same as me.
和我一样 他也看到了海滩上还有个人
Did you or didn't you?
你到底了磕了药没有
No, I told you.
没有 我已经说过了
Charlotte, look at me.
夏洛特 看着我
You're high right now, aren't you?
你刚磕过药 是吧
So what if I am on drugs?
我嗑药了 又怎样
My father's a mass murderer.
我爸爸害死了那么多人
My half sister is an arsonist.
我同父异母的姐姐是个纵火犯
Guess the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?
看来有其父必有其女 对吧
Victoria!
维多利亚
You may have just sent your brother to jail for life.
你可能会害你哥哥蹲一辈子大牢

重点解释

I'm not feeling well.我身体不舒服

feel well感到舒服

Tom won't feel well till it is over.

等这结束后,汤姆就会好的。

We will go when you feel well again.

等你身体好了我们再走。

You're high right now, aren't you?你刚磕过药,是吧

right now立刻;马上;就在此刻

I can use a cold beer right now!

我真想马上喝一杯冰啤酒。

She's out do some shopping right now.

她现在出去买此东西。

So what if I am on drugs?我嗑药又怎样

what if如果 ... 将会怎么样

What if the boy's parents should die?

如果那男孩的父母死了该怎么办呢?

What if I fail!

即使我失败了又怎样!

分享到
重点单词
  • arsonistn. 纵火犯
  • masonn. 泥瓦匠 Mason: 共济会会员
  • massn. 块,大量,众多 adj. 群众的,大规模的 v.
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱