位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第190期:想安稳下来
日期:2013-09-22 12:30

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You don't mind if I record this, do you?
不介意我把谈话内容录下来吧
No.So I see you're still a Clarke.
不介意 你还是姓克拉克
Why keep your father's last name?
为什么还保留你父亲的姓呢
I didn't see much point in hiding who I was.
我觉得没必要隐藏自己的身份
You didn't mind being the daughter
你不介意自己的父亲
of a-a man who financed terrorism?
是一个为恐怖主义洗黑钱的罪人吗
In some ways, it helped me.
在某种程度上 这还帮了我
It showed me who my true friends were.
帮我认清谁才是我真正的朋友
And now here you are, back at the scene of the crime,
而现如今 事隔二十年
nearly two decades later.
你重回事发地点
I would think that the memories are quite painful.
我想那段记忆一定充满伤痛
Some.
有些是的
But I've come back on my terms.
但回来这里是我自己的决定
I won't let the past have power over me...
我不会让往事纠缠着我
Not anymore.
再也不会了
Well, still...
不过
Some people perceive you as a victim of the scandal,
有些人认为你是这桩丑闻的受害者
one who might be carrying a grudge.
你可能还心怀怨恨
I'm just trying to be... a good person
我只想好好做人
and live a good life.
安安稳稳过日子
Lately, I even started thinking about putting down roots.
我最近甚至开始考虑安定下来

重点解释

But I've come back on my terms.但回来这里是我自己的决定

come back 回来;恢复(知觉、记忆等);

He came back in the late afternoon.

他在傍晚回来。

I came back from my holiday with renewed strength.

我度假回来,体力得到恢复。

Lately, I even started thinking about putting down roots.我最近甚至开始考虑安定下来

think about考虑;回想

I'll think about it while I have a chew.

我吃饭时会想想看。

May I think about it for a moment?

我可以考虑一下吗?

put down roots定居(扎根)

Once I took a wife I should have to put down roots.

我一旦娶了老婆,就该过安定的生活了。

I suppose you could put down roots in New Zealand.

我想你会在新西兰安家的。

分享到
重点单词
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • scandaln. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱
  • victimn. 受害者,牺牲
  • perceivevt. 察觉,感觉,认知,理解
  • chewvt. 咀嚼,嚼碎,损坏 vi. 咀嚼 n. 咀嚼,咀嚼