位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第122期:我们两个单独约会
日期:2013-06-08 21:50

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey, Ash. How's it going?
阿什 怎么样了
Apparently, Victoria mistook my party planning experience
显然 维多利亚把我当成了搬家工
for an internship at U-haul.
而不是宴会策划
Oh, here. Let me help you.
来 我来帮你
Thank you, but I don't need help.
谢谢 但我需要的不是帮助
I need a new job.
我需要一份新工作
I thought that working for Victoria
为维多利亚工作
was what you always wanted.
不正是你想要的吗
No, a life like yours is what I always wanted.
不 我想要的是你那样的生活
This is just embarrassing.
这只是份窘迫的工作
Not that you would understand.
你是不会理解的
This is almost the last of it.
差不多就这些了
Ashley, would you give us a moment, please?
阿什莉 能让我们单独待会吗
With pleasure.
十分乐意
Hello, Victoria.
你好啊 维多利亚
Hello, Lydia.
你好 莉迪亚
I went through the house to make sure
我回家确认了一下
there were no keepsakes that still belonged to you.
你是否还有其他东西落在那里
But, um...
但是
if you're missing anything, just let me know.
如果还少了什么东西 告诉我就行
I'll have another look around.
我会再帮你找找的
That's very sweet of you.
你想得真周到
Well, I want Lydia to remember
我希望莉迪亚能记起
absolutely everything that she's forgotten.
她忘记的每件事情
Oh, well, that's all any of us could want.
这是我们每个人所期望的
You're lucky to have a friend like Victoria.
你真幸运 能有像维多利亚这样的朋友
Get well soon.
早日康复

重点解释

I went through the house to make sure there were no keepsakes that still belonged to you.我回家确认了一下是否还有其他东西落在那里

go through:检查;浏览

The Customs men went through his suitcases.

海关人员检查了他的衣箱。

make sure:设法确保

I'll make sure of the time of the flight.

我要核实一下这班飞机的时间。

belong to:属于

He has never belonged to a trade union.

他从未加入过工会。

You and I belong to different political camps.

你和我属于不同的政治阵营。

I'll have another look around.我会再帮你找找的

look around:环视

You have 15 minutes to look around.

你有15分钟的时间到周围看看。

She looked around the whole room.

她环视全室。

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地