位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第1集 第21期:身处险境
日期:2015-02-14 19:35

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Who is this?
哪位
Conrad must have her counselor on his payroll.
康拉德肯定买通了她的咨询师
That son of a bitch
那个混帐家伙
is trying to get control of her inheritance.
想尽千方百计要控制她继承的遗产
Victoria, forgive me if I'm a little confused,
维多利亚 抱歉 我有些困惑
but... Charlotte's only inheriting
不过...夏洛特之所以能继承遗产
because everybody thinks that you are dead.
是因为大家都以为你已身故了
That's the way it has to stay.
这就是我想要的效果
Suffice it to say that Conrad
简言之 康拉德炸毁了
brought that plane down.
那架飞机
He was trying to kill me and destroy federal evidence.
他企图杀了我并销毁联邦调查局的证据
The government is keeping me safe
如此 政府立案调查他的同时
while they build their case against him.
就会一直确保我的人身安全
Incredible.
难以置信
And Charlotte's the only one who knew the truth.
夏洛特是唯一知道真相的人
I insisted on it.
我坚持这么办
But now it appears she's no longer safe either.
可现在看来她也身处险境了
I found your burner phone, Charlotte
我发现了你的紧急电话 夏洛特
Is this how you've been contacting your drug dealer?
你就是用它来联系药贩子的吗
No, it's not what you think.
不 不是你想的那样
You've received a dozen phone calls
这八周来你接到了无数来自
over the last eight weeks from a blocked number.
加密号码的电话
What else should I think?
我该怎么想
Do another blood test if you want.
若你想 可以再做一次血检
I haven't been using. I swear to god.
我没有嗑药了 我对天发誓
Please. I need that phone back.
拜托 请把电话还我
I'm afraid I can't do that.
恐怕不行

重点解释

That son of a bitch is trying to get control of her inheritance.那个混帐家伙想尽千方百计要控制她继承的遗产

get control of控制;掌握

Outside people tried to get control of this business.

局外之人想控制这项事业。

I insisted on it.我坚持这么办

insist on坚持; 强调; 坚决要求

I must insist on more regular hours.

我必须强调起居定时。

I always insist on wholemeal bread.

我一贯主张要吃全麦面包。

But now it appears she's no longer safe either.可现在看来她也身处险境了

no longer不再

The old pound note is no longer legal tender.

旧制的英镑纸币已不是法定的货币了。

Cream cakes are no long a luxury.

奶油蛋糕再也不是奢侈品了。

分享到
重点单词
  • sufficevi. 足够,合格 vt. 使 ... 足够
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • confusedadj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu
  • legaladj. 法律的,合法的,法定的
  • tenderadj. 温柔的,嫩的,脆弱的 ,亲切的,敏感的,未成熟
  • luxuryn. 奢侈,豪华,奢侈品
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • counselorn. 顾问,参事,法律顾问 =counsellor
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支