位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第222期:看不顺的恋爱对象
日期:2013-11-16 21:14

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Did you see the invitation?
你看到邀请函了吗
It's gorgeous.
太漂亮了
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm just pleased to have you back.
我只是很高兴你回来了
You're upset about the engagement, aren't you?
你在为订婚的事心烦吧
It's just an engagement. Anything can happen.
只不过是订婚 一切皆有可能
What would you like for breakfast?
一起吃早餐吧
I already ate.
我吃过了
Well, lunch then.
那就吃午餐
I'm having lunch with Declan,
我要和德克兰一起吃午餐
the other one you don't exactly approve of.
另一个你看不顺眼的恋爱对象
But they can't all be Graysons, can they?
人无完人 符合你要求的能有几个呢
Your mother requested white for the engagement photos.
你妈妈要我穿白色裙装去拍订婚照
What do you think?
你觉得这身怎么样
I think, I'm one lucky guy.
我觉得我很幸运
You look gorgeous.
你美若天仙
You sure you're ready for all this?
你确定准备好了吗
Well, it's too late to turn back now.
现在后悔已经来不及了
The invitations are already out.
邀请函都送出去了
I'll see you at the photo shoot. Okay.
照相馆见 好的

重点解释

You're upset about the engagement, aren't you?你在为订婚的事心烦吧

upset about对...不安

I'm extremely upset about her illness.

她的病令我非常不安。

It is nothing to get upset about.

没有什么可苦恼的。

the other one you don't exactly approve of.另一个你看不顺眼的恋爱对象

approve of赞成

I entirely approve of that theory.

我完全赞成那种理论。

Do you approve of the new design?

您赞成这种新设计吗?

You sure you're ready for all this?你确定准备好了吗

ready for准备从事

The goods are all ready for shipment.

货物已经准备好待装运。

Your order is ready for delivery.

你订购的货物可随时交付。

分享到
重点单词
  • invitationn. 邀请,招待,邀请函,引诱,招致
  • deliveryn. 递送,交付,分娩
  • approvev. 批准,赞成,同意,称许
  • shipmentn. 装船,货物,出货
  • extremelyadv. 极其,非常
  • engagementn. 婚约,订婚,约会,约定,交战,雇用,(机器零件等)
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱