位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第16集 第5期:往事不堪回首
日期:2014-04-15 21:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《复仇》第一季第十六集

As of now,
眼下
Daniel hasn't been charged with anything.
丹尼尔还未受到任何指控
All we know is,
我们只知道
Tyler Barrol appears to have been shot to death
泰勒·巴罗似乎是中枪而死
and Daniel was found unconscious at the scene
而丹尼尔神志不清 浑身是血
with some blood on him.
出现在了现场
Everyone's waiting on the coroner's report
大家都在等待法医的验尸报告
as well as the results from your fingerprint
以及你的指纹比对结果
and gunshot residue test.
和枪击残留物测试结果
Until those come back,
直到这些结果出来之前
we won't know what we're up against.
我们都不知道要辩护的是什么罪名
Mr. Brooks,
布鲁克斯先生
I want to tell you how grateful we are
我想告诉你我们不胜感激
that you've agreed to represent Daniel
你同意做丹尼尔的辩护律师
and that you can count on my husband and I
我和我丈夫可以协助你
to work as a team.
并肩作战
Where is your husband?
你丈夫呢
Mr. Brooks was kind enough not to question your absence,
布鲁克斯先生很宽容 没有质疑你的缺席
but I am not feeling so indulgent.
但我可没这么好说话
I haven't slept. I'm tired.
我都没睡过觉 我很累
And I didn't want our history clouding the room.
我也不想让我们的往事笼罩着那间房

重点解释

Daniel hasn't been charged with anything.丹尼尔还未受到任何指控

charge with控告; 使承担

He was charged with riotous behaviour.

他被控聚众闹事。

He was charged with obstructing the highway.

他因阻碍公路交通而受控告。

Tyler Barrol appears to have been shot to death泰勒·巴罗似乎是中枪而死

appear to看来像是; 看来似乎

The students appear to be completely out of hand.

学生们似乎已完全无法控制了。

They appear to be able to handle the problem.

他们似乎可以处理这个问题。

you can count on my husband and I我和我丈夫可以协助你

count on依靠;指望

You can count on him for a truthful report of the accident.

你放心,他会对事故作出如实的报告的。

After a broken promise, it is hard to count on a person.

一次失约,再要人相信你就难了。

分享到
重点单词
  • gratefuladj. 感激的,感谢的
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • fingerprintn. 指纹,特点 vt. 取 ... 的指纹,鉴别特征
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • truthfuladj. 诚实的,真实的
  • indulgentadj. 纵容的,任性的,宽纵的
  • residuen. 残渣,剩余,余数
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • unconsciousadj. 失去知觉的