位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第8集第6期:大驾光临
日期:2019-05-17 15:24

(单词翻译:单击)

God, I'm sorry for breaking down on you.
抱歉 我不该在你面前哭哭啼啼
It's okay.
没关系
Do me a favor-- don't tell Daniel.
帮我个忙 别告诉丹尼尔
I'm embarrassed enough as it is.
事情发展成这样 我已经够难堪了
You shouldn't be.
该难堪的不是你
Thank you.
谢谢
We want that to be here.
我们把那个放在这儿
Mm-hmm. Yeah, that should work.
好的 应该可以
Mr. Grayson.
格雷森先生
I wasn't expecting you.
不知您大驾光临 招待不周
I didn't think I'd get to read pages so soon.
没想到这么快就能读到你的稿件
Sadly, you don't.
遗憾的是 你的确不会
In fact, you'll have to wait until the book hits the shelves.
事实上 你得等书发行上架才行
Since our preliminary discussion,
在我们的初步洽谈以后
I was offered a more lucrative deal
我又收到别的出版社
from another publishing company.
报价更丰厚的邀请
You used my generosity to start a bidding war.
你竟然利用我给的优惠价去和别人谈判
Oh, no. No, no. I just...
不 当然不是 我只是...
created my own marketplace.
给自己创造了市场
It's a lesson every young entrepreneur should learn,
正如我书中的序言所写到的
as referenced in my prologue.
这是所有年轻企业家都该学习的
Don't forget to preorder.
别忘了预定我的新书哦

分享到
重点单词
  • entrepreneurn. 企业家,主办者,承包商
  • generosityn. 慷慨,大方
  • prologuen. 开场白,序言,序幕
  • embarrassedadj. 尴尬的,局促不安的,拮据的