位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第6集第14期:漂亮女人
日期:2019-03-17 17:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Mill's Family Bakery.
你好 米尔的私房面包店
Hello? May I speak to the manager, please?
你好 能帮我转接经理吗
- Speaking. - Oh, great. I need to report an employee
-我就是 -太好了 我想投诉你们的员工
who was inexcusably rude at your bakery today.
她今天在店里对待顾客非常粗鲁
Her name?
名字
Sara Munello.
莎拉·蒙奈尔
Prince Mishari signed off on the inspection report.
米什里王子签署了检查报告
That's great.
太好了
His final request is for additional pictures
他最后的要求就是多加几张
of your private beach.
你的私人海滩的照片
Well, given the King's ransom he's paying,
考虑到国王付的钱数
you and your photographer will have unfettered access
你和你的摄影师可以随意出入
to immortalize every magnificent acre.
这片美丽海滩的任何地方
You know, this deal went down so quickly.
知道吗 这次交易进行得太快了
There are rooms here I still haven't seen.
有很多房间我都没看过
The walk-in humidor.
保湿器
The billiards hall.
台球厅
Your bedroom suite.
你的卧室系列家具
I love a good master.
我喜欢好主人
And I love the attention of a beautiful woman.
而我喜欢漂亮女人的关注
However... I'm not in the market for one.
但是 我对这已经没兴趣了
I thought I heard the chatter of rats,
我还以为是老鼠在叫呢
and here you both are.
原来是你们
Morgan, might I suggest a renovation project to the prince?
摩根 我想向王子提个改造的建议

分享到
重点单词
  • additionaladj. 附加的,另外的
  • rudeadj. 粗鲁的,无礼的 adj. 粗糙的,粗野的
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求
  • inspectionn. 检查,视察
  • unfetteredadj. 被除去脚镣的,无拘无束的 动词unfetter
  • photographern. 摄影师
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • ransomn. 赎金,赎身,赎回
  • milln. 磨坊,磨粉机,工厂 v. 碾碎,磨,(使)乱转
  • employeen. 雇员