位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第19集 第11期:拼爹的年代
日期:2014-09-21 18:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What are you doing?
你在干什么
You have no right.
你没有这个权利
You might want to dial back on that indignation.
你最好控制一下你的情绪
You just violated the honor code,
你的行为不仅违反了校规
not to mention state law.
还触犯了州法律
You set me up. Charlotte, you need help.
你陷害我 夏洛特 你需要帮助
You're pathetic!
你真可悲
If I'm getting kicked out of this school,
如果我被学校开除了
so are you.
你也跑不掉
I'm telling my dad to pull your tuition next semester.
我会让爸爸断了你下学期的学费
You're done here.
你玩完了
That's enough. Come on.
够了 走吧
Don't touch me!
别碰我
Mr. Brooks,
布鲁克斯先生
I thought your work here was finished.
我以为您在这的工作已经结束了
Nearly.
正在收尾
I hope you're not upset that I agreed
希望您不介意
to stay and work with the Graysons
我答应为格雷森家工作到
through Daniel's television interview.
丹尼尔的电视访谈结束
I should be able to start full-time
从后天起 我应该就可以
the day after tomorrow.
全心全意为您工作了
I'm afraid that offer
恐怕我不能
is no longer on the table, Ashley.
给你这个机会了 阿什莉
Why?
为什么
Victoria warned me you were a little tricky,
维多利亚提醒我 你颇有心机
so I did some digging,
于是我做了些调查
and I know you leaked those photos of Daniel to the press.
发现是你给媒体泄露了那些丹尼尔的照片
I did what anyone would do.
任何人处在我的位置都会这么做
You can't get beyond working for someone like Victoria Grayson
不违反点规则 怎能从维多利亚·格雷森
without breaking a few rules.
这种人手心里跳出去

重点解释

If I'm getting kicked out of this school,如果我被学校开除了

kick out 开除; 解雇

They threatened to read me out of the party.

他们威胁我要把我开除出党。

His boss kicked him out of his job.

他的老板解雇了他。

相关短语get a kick out of感到愉快

I get a kick out of driving fast cars.

开快车给我带来极大的乐趣。

You get a kick out of that, don't you?

你很得意,是不是?

I hope you're not upset that I agreed to stay and work with the Graysons希望您不介意我答应为格雷森家工作到

agree to同意; 答应

He doesn't wholly agree to the plan.

他并不完全同意这项计划。

Do you agree to have a dinner today?

今天你同意一块吃饭吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • indignationn. 愤怒,愤慨,义愤