位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第3集 第25期:爱的结晶
日期:2015-05-25 19:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Violence to one
暴力之于一人
is violence to all.
即是暴力之于所有人
And so I would like to acknowledge those close to me
所以我想向我身边那些被这次的悲剧
who have been touched by this tragedy.
所触动的人们表达感谢
She's gone off book. She's going to tank.
她没有照稿子说 她有意认输了
First... I doubt that very much.
首先 这点我深表怀疑
My daughter Charlotte.
我的女儿夏洛特
During my confinement, I promised god
在我被监禁之时 我向上帝承诺
that if given another chance, I would live in truth.
如果再给我一次机会 我会活在真实中
And this starts with the biggest admission of my life.
而这就要从我一生中最大的坦白开始
Charlotte...
夏洛特...
is the blessed consequence of my affair with David Clarke.
是我与大卫·克拉克外遇后 爱的结晶
Sweetheart, would you step up here, please?
亲爱的 请你站到这里 好吗

重点解释

if given another chance, I would live in truth.如果再给我一次机会,我会活在真实中

live in住进

His large income enabled him to live in comfort.

他那丰厚的收入使他可以过舒服的生活。

And so I would like to acknowledge those close to me who have been touched by this ragedy.所以我想向我身边那些被这次的悲剧所触动的人们表达感谢

would like to想要

I would like to take a trip around the world toward the end of this year.

我想在今年底环游世界。

I would like to have a word with you.

我想同你说句话。

close to接近于; 在 ... 的近旁

He never actually tells lies, but he often sails pretty close to the wind.

他实际上从不撒谎,但说的话常迹近撒谎。

分享到