位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第148期:翻脸不认人
日期:2013-07-26 20:49

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Sorry. Hi. I'm glad you showed.
抱歉 很高兴你过来了
I thought maybe you'd gone completely rogue on me.
我以为你彻底翻脸不认人了
I-I didn't mean to tell Jack our secret.
我不是故意告诉杰克我们的秘密的
It just happened.
事情就这样发生了
I just don't want him to get hurt.
我只是不想让他受伤
That makes two of us.
我也不想
Jack's the best thing that's ever happened to me...
杰克是我一生中遇到过最好的事
Besides you.
当然除了你以外
He mentioned that you have a hard time
他告诉我
talking about your childhood memories.
你不怎么提起你的童年
That's only because he remembers more of this stuff
那只是因为他记得的
than you actually told me.
比你告诉过我的还要多
What's this?
这是什么
It's a diary from when I was in foster care.
我被寄养时写的日记
If you're gonna be Amanda Clarke,
如果你想成为阿曼达·克拉克
you need to know absolutely everything,
就得知道与她有关的每一件事
especially the truth about the Graysons.
特别是有关格雷森一家的事实
What truth? Hey, babe. Oh, I'm sorry.
什么事实 亲爱的 抱歉
I didn't realize you had company.
我不知道你有客人在
Daniel, this is Amanda Clarke.
丹尼尔 这位是阿曼达·克拉克
Amanda, Daniel.
阿曼达 这是丹尼尔
Nice to meet you. Likewise.
很高心见到你 我也是
I was just leaving.
我要走了
Feel free to come by anytime.
你想来的话 随时欢迎

重点解释

It's a diary from when I was in foster care.我被寄养时写的日记

foster care:看护; 抚养; 养育

All volunteers are giving their time and effort for the cats under their foster care.

所有义工都不吝时间心力照顾讬养的猫咪。

Overweight children are being placed in foster care on the grounds that they are victims of

child abuse.

那些肥胖的孩子因为遭受虐待将被寄养安置。

I-I didn't mean to tell Jack our secret.我不是故意告诉杰克我们的秘密的

mean to:故意

I didn't mean to offend you.

我不是故意冒犯你。

Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you.

对不起,我不是故意吓唬你的。

I just don't want him to get hurt.我只是不想让他受伤

get hurt:受伤

The naughty boy jumped down the wall and got hurt.

那个淘气的男孩跳下墙,受伤了。

He is likely to get hurt because he always trusts people easily.

他很容易受伤,因为他很轻易就相信别人。

分享到
重点单词
  • offendvt. 犯罪,冒犯 vi. 令人不适,违反
  • fostervt. 养育,培养,促进,鼓励,抱有(希望等) adj.
  • frightenvt. 使惊吓,惊恐 vi. 惊吓
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • abusen. 滥用,恶习 vt. 滥用,辱骂,虐待
  • roguen. 流氓;小淘气;凶猛的离群兽;(尤指植物的)劣种 v
  • diaryn. 日记,日记簿