位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
悬疑时装剧《复仇》S01E03第42期: 复仇与宽恕都要付出代价
日期:2012-10-12 16:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Go away, Nolan.
走开 诺兰
I have to know. How did you do it?
我要知道 你是怎么做到的
How'd you get your hands on a sex tape?
你是怎么弄到那段性爱录像的
I bought the building that his mistress lives in.
我把他情妇住的那栋大厦买下了
As part of the renovations, I had cameras installed.
在翻修的时候 我装了摄像头
That's commitment. Uh, and now?
真是下了血本 那现在呢
I release the videos to the press.
我把录像发给了媒体
Why? You already got what you wanted.
为什么 你已经达到你的目的了
You destroyed a man's career.
毁了他的职业生涯
I want to destroy his life.
我要毁掉他的人生
If he had done the right thing, he would've saved my father.
如果他当初做出正确的选择就能救出我父亲
He chose not to, so down he goes.
但他没有那么做 所以我要彻底毁了他
Along with his family.
那连他家庭也一起毁了
You scare me.
你吓到我了
Good.
很好

重点讲解
一.go away:走开
e.g.:She ignored him and told him to go away.
这个妇女不理睬他,并叫他走开。
二.hands on:实习的;亲自动手的
e.g.:Having rubbed his hands on the body, he began to stuff.
在身上蹭了蹭手后,他便开始狼吞虎咽地吃起来。
三.release to:发布
e.g.:It also provides a preview of the next release to interested customers.
它也为有兴趣的顾客提供了下一个发布版本的预览。
四.along with:沿(顺)着;连同…一起;与…一道;随同…一起
e.g.:Open up your interpreter and code along with me.
打开您的解释程序,和我一起编码。

剧情介绍:
从一开始Emily便说这不是一个关于原谅的故事。那么复仇的底线究竟是什么?过去被罪人毁掉的东西真的可以一等一的去毁灭然后让自己心安吗?或许这是Emily的父亲最不想看到的结果。

分享到
重点单词
  • releasen. 释放,让渡,发行 vt. 释放,让与,准予发表,发
  • interpretern. 译员,口译者,解释程序
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • previewn. 预审,查阅,预习,预告 vt. 事先查看,查阅,预
  • commitmentn. 承诺,保证; 确定,实行