位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第2集 第20期:见死不救的丈夫
日期:2015-03-31 22:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Yes, of course.
好的
Uh, Daniel...
丹尼尔
Uh, why don't you come with me, son?
跟我来吧 儿子
I'm sure you'll want to hear this.
跟你说个重要的事
Go ahead. I'll be right there.
去吧 我一会儿就来
Go on.
快去
Charlotte, please forgive me
夏洛特 请原谅我
for pushing you away this afternoon,
今天下午对你的冷淡
but I had no choice.
但我别无选择
Why did you do it?
你为何这样做
And what's going on?
还有 这到底是怎么回事
The man who I arranged to have us disappear--
那个安排我们失踪的人
he was lethal.
是个亡命徒
When the money fell through, he turned on me.
没给他钱 他就突袭了我
And as far as your father knows, you know nothing,
你爸爸只道你毫不知情
and that's the way it has to stay.
你也必须这么装下去
Got it.
明白
Now what about Emily Thorne?
那艾米莉·索恩呢
How much did you tell her?
你都跟她说什么了
Everything I knew.
我所知道的一切
But we can trust her, mom.
但我们能信任她 妈妈
Bring her to me immediately.
立刻把她叫过来

重点解释

Uh, why don't you come with me, son?跟我来吧 ,儿子

come with伴随 ... 发生

I sincerely hope you'll come with us.

我真诚希望你和我们一起去。

Will you come with me to the store?

你和我一道去商店吗?

Charlotte, please forgive me for pushing you away this afternoon,夏洛特,请原谅我今天下午对你的冷淡

push away推开, 排除

Sometimes I would kiss him madly, then push him away, even curse him.

我有时候疯了似的吻他,然后把他推开,甚至于破口骂他;

The thief made a grab at my bag but I pushed him away.

小偷一把抓住了我的手提包,但我把他推开了。

The man who I arranged to have us disappear--那个安排我们失踪的人

arrange to准备(安排)

I will arrange to do as you wish.

我会按照你的希望去做。

Can you arrange to be here at seven o'clock?

你能安排在七点时到这来吗?

分享到