位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第16集 第20期:并不坏的爸爸
日期:2014-05-11 19:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《复仇》

Charlotte.
夏洛特
Is everything okay?
还好吗
This is the prettiest spot on the beach.
从这看海滩最美了
It's so peaceful.
如此的平静
Yeah, I really lucked out.
是啊 我很幸运
Hard to believe I grew up with a sister right next door
不敢相信 我从小就有个姐姐就住在隔壁
and I never had any idea.
而我却浑然不知
Do you think she knew the truth this whole summer?
你觉得她早就知道真相吗
My mother thinks she did.
我妈妈觉得是
There's just so much I want to ask her
我真的有好多问题想问她
about her life, her father...
关于她的生活 她父亲
Our father.
我们的父亲
But chances are, that won't happen now.
但现在看来已经没机会了
Is that why you've been taking those pills?
这就是你嗑药的原因吗
You know...
你知道吗
Jack and Amanda came over one day and...
杰克和阿曼达有天来我家时
They told me that your father built this swing.
告诉我这秋千是你爸亲手做的
He couldn't have been all bad.
他不可能完全是那么坏的人

重点解释

Yeah, I really lucked out.是啊,我很幸运

luck out捡来运气(非常幸运;遭大不幸)

At last he lucked out and made good money.

最终他交了好运,赚了很多钱。

I lucked out I have great parents.

我无比幸运拥有了不起的父母。

Hard to believe I grew up with a sister right next door不敢相信我从小就有个姐姐就住在隔壁

grow up长大; 成长

That little girl have grow up into a pretty woman.

小女孩已长成为一个漂亮的女人。

Jack and Amanda came over one day 杰克和阿曼达有天来我家时

come over从远处来,顺便来访

He has come over to China for the summer.

他不远万里来中国度暑假。

Come over anytime you feel like it.

你无论什么时候想来都行。

分享到
重点单词
  • peacefuladj. 安宁的,和平的
  • swingn. 摇摆,改变,冲力 v. 摇摆,旋转,动摇