位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第10集第8期:睡衣派对
日期:2019-12-02 14:49

(单词翻译:单击)

Just please,
只是
don't ruin my wedding day.
请你不要破坏我的婚礼
Leave the door unlocked.
不要锁门
It'll make it easier for me to move back in.
这样我好搬进来
Mm. I'm sure that smile would be genuine
我敢说如果你挽的是莉迪亚的话
if Lydia was draped over your arm.
那笑容一定是真心的
I heard about your slumber party last night.
我听说了你昨晚的睡衣派对
Oh, that was a momentary lapse of reason--
那是丧失了理性的一刻
not unlike our last approach to the altar.
就像我们上一次结婚一样
Mrs. Grayson, how does it feel
格雷森太太 家族新添一员
adding a new member to your family?
你感觉如何

睡衣派对.jpg


Oh, I couldn't be happier.
我太高兴了
Patrick is a gentleman
帕特里克是一位绅士
and the light of my life.
也是我生命中的一盏灯
I think he meant Emily.
我觉得他是问你艾米莉
Is your son excited? Is your son excited?
你儿子开心吗
Of course he did.
当然了
I've always put faith in my son Daniel's heart.
我相信丹尼尔的眼光
And today, we shall see where it lies.
今天我们就看看他的选择怎么样了
Charlotte, you look beautiful.
夏洛特 你看起来美极了
Me?
我吗
You're already glowing.
你才是最美的
I can't believe I'm gonna be an aunt again.
我都不敢相信我又要做姑妈了
I'm sure it'll be a little girl.
我敢确定是个小姑娘
And just think, she and Carl will grow up together,
想想 她会和卡尔一起长大
play on the beach.
一起在沙滩上玩耍
I'm sure they'll be best friends.
我敢说他们会成为最好的朋友的
Sounds wonderful.
听起来太棒了
I'm gonna go check and make sure my folks are here
我去看看我朋友来了没
and give you some time alone.
顺便给你留点私人空间
Charlotte...
夏洛特
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too,
我也爱你
my almost sister.
我的准嫂子
You look beautiful.
你看起来太美了
Though I imagine my admiring gaze isn't why you summoned me.
即使我知道你叫我来不是因为我这痴迷的目光
Lydia has evidence that could ruin me.
莉迪亚手里有可以毁掉我的证据
I'll take care of it.
我会处理的
Thanks.
谢谢

分享到