位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第111期:你就是恶魔之女
日期:2013-05-18 21:10

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

It's $50 for the lap dance.
大腿舞 五十美元
Hands to yourself, or I use the cuffs.
别动手动脚 不然我就把你拷起来
Or not.
那就随君处置了
Actually, um,
实际上
I just want to talk.
我只是想聊聊天
Ah, you're one of those.
你是想聊天的人啊
It's your money.
反正是你的钱
What do you want to talk about?
那你想聊些什么呢
I want to talk about Amanda Clarke for starters.
就从阿曼达·克拉克开始聊起吧
Great. Another reporter.
真是的 又是个记者
Do I look like a reporter?
我看起来像是记者吗
You look like a cop.
你像是个警察
So do you.
你也是
Okay, you caught me.
好吧 让你逮到了
"Time" Magazine's daughter of the devil, in the flesh.
《时代》杂志描述的恶魔之女 就是在下
And if this is your going rate for talking,
如果这是陪你聊天的报酬
I'll tell you anything you want to hear.
那我就知无不言 言无不尽了
I want to hear the truth.
我想知道事情的真相
Your name's not really Amanda Clarke, is it?
你的真名并非阿曼达·克拉克 对吧
It's Emily Thorne.
而是艾米莉·索恩
One minute you're gushing about me to the "Times",
你这一秒钟对着《时代》滔滔不绝地聊我
The next you're having a romantic night
下一秒又和杰克花前月下
under the fireworks with Jack?
你侬我侬
It wasn't like that, Daniel.
不是那样的 丹尼尔
Well, it sure sounds like that.
但听起来就是那样
And why wouldn't you tell me
而且为什么不告诉我
you went to see him again today?
你今天又去见他了
Because I didn't think it mattered.
因为我觉得 这事不值一提
Jack and I are just friends. You know that.
我跟杰克只是朋友 你知道的
A while ago, I promised you,
不久之前我才向你保证过
I'd be honest with you no matter what.
无论发生什么 我都会对你毫无隐瞒
I thought we both did.
我以为你也一样
You're right. I'm sorry.
没错 我很抱歉

重点解释

What do you want to talk about?那你想聊些什么呢

talk about:谈论

He went on to talk about the world situation.

他接着又谈了谈世界形势。

"Time" Magazine's daughter of the devil, in the flesh.《时代》杂志描述的恶魔之女,就是在下

in the flesh:本人

I have never seen him in the flesh.

我从未见过他本人。

I remember seeing Elvis in the flesh in 1973.

我记得1973年我曾经见过elvis本人。

I'd be honest with you no matter what.无论发生什么,我都会对你毫无隐瞒

be honest with:对 ... 说老实话

Above all, you should be honest with me right now.

最重要的是,你现在必须对我实话实说。

no matter what:无论什么

No matter what she did, the result was all one.

无论她怎么做,结果都是一样的。

分享到