(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Hello, Jack.
你好 杰克
Hi.
嗨
I'm sorry if I'm interrupting.
如果有打扰到你的话 抱歉
No, not at all.
完全没有
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Yeah, yeah. It's just, we, uh...
挺好 挺好 只是我们
We haven't had a chance to talk since...
我们一直没机会好好聊聊 自从...
You know, since the night Sammy died.
自从那晚山姆去世之后
It seems like forever ago.
那好像都是上辈子的事了
Yeah.
是
Yeah, for me, too.
我也觉得
Emily, I want you to know,
艾米莉 我希望你明白
the last time I saw you, I had no idea
上次我见你时 我并不知道
that Amanda was coming back
阿曼达要回来了
let alone that she was pregnant.
而且还怀了孩子
I would never do something like that to you.
不然我绝不会对你做出那样的事
I know that.
我知道
If I could go back in time...
如果时光能倒流...
But you can't.
但这是不可能的
We can't.
谁都不能回到过去
No.
是啊
重点解释
Amanda was coming back let alone that she was pregnant.阿曼达要回来了而且还怀了孩子
let alone更别提
I never thought of it, let alone did I do it.
我想都没有想到它,更谈不上去做了。
The baby can't even walk, let alone run.
这小孩连走路都不会,更不用说跑了。
If I could go back in time...如果时光能倒流...
in time终于,最后
He will never fall away even in time of danger.
他即使在危急时刻也绝不会放弃原则。
Firemen reached the house on fire in time.
消防队员及时赶到那幢失火的房子。