位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第6集第16期:品行不正
日期:2019-03-19 15:04

(单词翻译:单击)

Damn... Stowaway.
这还是偷渡者酒吧吗
Oh, you clean up nice.
你收拾得很好嘛
The only thing I hate about this sexy little minx
我唯一不爽的是 这间性感的小酒吧
is that, uh, she's closed today.
今天不开张
This seat's, uh, always open for friends.
这间酒吧永远向朋友开张
Something the matter?
有什么事吗
Yeah...
是的
Emily.
艾米莉
She's kinda screwing with my life,
她正在扰乱我的生活
and I want it to stop.
我想阻止她
Call her on it. Don't back down.
给她打个电话 别害怕
Well, you do speak from experience, or...
这是你的经验之谈吗
at least, I imagine you do,
或者至少 我想你是的
or I don't know, or not. Forget it. Ignore me.
或者 我也不知道 算了 无视我
Just--just talk, Nolan.
说吧 诺兰
She's not completely off-base.
她也不无道理
Still, I had to make a choice.
但我仍然要做出选择
So I made the one that's right for me.
所以我就选择了我认为对的那个
I'm...

I'm seeing Patrick Osbourne.
我在跟帕特里克·奥斯本约会
Victoria Grayson's Patrick?
维多利亚·格雷森的儿子
See, Emily thinks he's shady.
艾米莉觉得他品行不正

分享到
重点单词
  • stowawayn. 逃票乘客
  • ignorevt. 不顾,不理,忽视