位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第3集 第26期:维多利亚害怕失去女儿
日期:2015-05-26 17:03

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Mom.

Thank you for your show of solidarity tonight.
多谢你今晚在阖家团聚中的表现
Your performance was flawless.
你的表演无懈可击
I wasn't performing.
我不是在表演
The truth is, I'd hate myself
事实是 如果我不知珍惜
if I'd gotten you back only to lose you again.
再度失去你 我会恨自己的
I'm willing to put this all behind us if you are.
如果你肯 我愿放下之前的一切
Come here.
过来
I missed you so much.
我好想你
Oh, what a lovely tableau--
多么美好的画面啊
mother and son reunited.
母子团聚
Excuse me. I'm gonna check on Ashley.
失陪了 我去看看阿什莉
Ms. Fisk, my apologies if today's event
菲丝克女士 如果今晚的事破坏了
ruined our interview.
我们的采访 我感到很抱歉
Actually, Conrad just made up for it
实际上 作为补偿 康拉德邀请我
by offering me an exclusive on your upcoming wedding.
独家报道你们将要举行的婚礼
I'm sorry if I spilled the proverbial beans, my pet.
真抱歉我多此一举了 亲爱的
I mean, I just-- I think I just got caught up
我刚 我想我刚获悉
in the whole... affair.
整桩婚外情事件
And Tuscany?
还有托斯卡纳
An exquisite place to honeymoon. I'd expect nothing less.
蜜月的最佳圣地 我非常期待
Thank you both. Good night.
谢谢二位 晚安
Good night.
晚安

重点解释

I'm willing to put this all behind us if you are.如果你肯,我愿放下之前的一切

willing to乐于; 愿意

Are you willing to stand surety for your brother?

你愿意当你弟弟的保证人吗?

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

我愿意假定他是无辜的。

Actually, Conrad just made up for it by offering me an exclusive on your upcoming wedding.实际上,作为补偿,康拉德邀请我独家报道你们将要举行的婚礼

make up for补偿; 弥补

But I make up for it in the evening.

可是到了晚上我就补回来了。

Pay increases will not always make up for poor working conditions.

工资的增长并不总能够弥补恶劣的工作环境之不足。

I mean, I just-- I think I just got caught up in the whole... affair. 我想我刚获悉整桩婚外情事件

catch up了解近况

Her evil ways will certainly catch up with her.

她的恶劣行为必将使她自食其果。

分享到