位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第8集第9期:一等一红娘
日期:2019-05-21 16:41

(单词翻译:单击)

And to think, you owe me for that.
你得记住 是我撮合了你们俩
I am a miraculous matchmaker.
我绝对是一等一的红娘
If only I could matchmake myself.
要是我也能帮自己找一个就好了
You'll find someone.
你会找到真命天子的
I can't even find my phone.
我连手机都找不到
Figured I'd just buy a new one.
算了 还是买个新的吧
So that's my exciting life. What's new with you?
我的生活就这样了 你最近如何
Not much. But, um...
没什么大事 不过...
I wanted to ask you,
我想问你
What do you know about Aiden Mathis?
艾登·马西斯这个人你了解多少
Are you in trouble? Because all I know about him
你有什么麻烦吗 因为我知道
is that's what he handled for my parents.
他是专门帮我父母做这个的
He dealt with the messes they didn't want to.
他帮忙解决他们不想插手的麻烦
Why do you ask?
为什么问起他
Nolan brought him up. I was just curious.
诺兰提起了他 我只是好奇
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah. Everything's fine.
是的 没事
Rule number 17-- no fish for breakfast.
室友规则第十七条 早餐不许吃鱼肉
18--no killing on the premises.
第十八条 室内不许杀生
Well, to be disregarded if, uh, my life is in danger.
当然 在我生命有危险的时候 此条无效
I'll bear that in mind.
我会记住的

分享到