位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第123期:假惺惺的态度
日期:2013-06-09 17:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What is it?
怎么了
There's a photograph.
有一张照片
Of whom?
谁的照片
The two of us.
我们俩的
It's from your New Year's party in 2003.
是2003年在你的新年聚会上照的
She's there.
她当时在那
Emily?
艾米莉吗
Oh, no. That's impossible.
不会的 这不可能
No one knew anything about this girl until this summer.
今年夏天之前没人认识他
That doesn't mean that she didn't know who we were.
这并不代表她不知道我们是谁
If you find the picture, I can prove it.
如果你能找到那张照片 我就能证明
I can't stand that woman.
我无法容忍那个女人了
What'd she do now?
她这次又做了什么
It's not what she's done. It's who she is.
与她做的事情无关 是与她这个人有关
People like us are disposable to people like them.
对他们而言 我们这种人微不足道
No kidding.
没错
I've busted my ass to try to get in good with Conrad,
我拼命工作 想讨好康拉德
and all that flies right out the window
而他的浪子儿子一回头
the minute the prodigal son waltzes back in.
一切都前功尽弃了
Mm. Don't even get me started on Emily.
我就不说艾米莉了
You know she's the worst of them all, right?
你知道她是他们中间最坏的 对吗
I mean, at least Victoria will look you in the eye
至少维多利亚会看着你的眼睛
and tell you you're not good enough.
告诉你 你还不够优秀
But Emily will just think it
但艾米莉只暗地里想
and hide behind that condescending smile of hers.
然后摆出她那惺惺作态的笑容
Our problem is, we've been playing way too nice.
我们的问题是 我们太心软了
I'll cheers to that.
深有同感
Cheers.
干杯

重点解释

I mean, at least Victoria will look you in the eye至少维多利亚会看着你的眼睛

at least:至少

We should brush our teeth at least twice a day.

我们每天应该至少刷两次牙。

常用短语:

last but not least最后但并不是最不重要的(一点)

Last but not least, we must thank our host for his hospitality.

最后但并非最不重要的一点是,我们得感谢主人的热情好客。

not in the least一点也不

She's not in the least angry with me.

她一点也不生我的气。

I can't stand that woman.我无法容忍那个女人了

stand:忍受

当stand作“容忍,忍受”解时,一般只能用在否定句或疑问句中,常与“can not”“could not”“will not”等连用,其后既可接动词不定式,也可接动名词。

She is funny, but I can't stand her.

她滑稽,但我无法忍受她。

分享到
重点单词
  • brushn. 刷子,画笔 n. 灌木丛 n. 小冲突,争吵 vt
  • prodigaladj. 挥霍的,(物产等)丰富的,慷慨的 n. 挥霍者
  • hospitalityn. 好客,殷勤,酒店管理
  • disposableadj. 用完即可丢弃的,可任意处理的 n. 用完即可丢
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的