位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第3集 第19期:慷慨得离婚
日期:2015-05-19 20:08

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Whoa, sailor. You scared me.
噢 水手 你吓了我一跳
I thought you were out, um, filing for plumbing permits.
我以为你出去办管道许可的事了
I was. I just, uh, I just forgot some paperwork.
我是去了 但我忘了拿一些文件
You look nice.
你看起来光彩照人
I'm wearing a tent.
我只是裹了件跟帐篷一样的衣服
Shut up.
才不是
You're gorgeous.
你美极了
Where you going all dressed up?
你盛装打扮是要去哪
Emily is taking me shopping for, um, a changing table
艾米莉要带我去买换尿布桌
and a diaper pail.
还有尿布桶
Without me?
不带我去吗
Really?
你要去
No, not really.
我开玩笑的
Thank you for not including me, actually.
谢谢你没叫我陪你去
I mean that sincerely. Thank Emily for me, too.
我说真的 也谢谢艾米莉
Although I feel like that's all I've been doing lately.
最近我差不多一直在感谢她
How do you mean?
你什么意思
Just that she's generous to a fault.
就是她慷慨的快要离谱了
Right.
是啊
So, um, I'll be back soon.
我很快就回来
Okay.

Have fun.
逛得开心

重点解释

I thought you were out, um, filing for plumbing permits.我以为你出去办管道许可的事了

file for申请; 报名参加竞选

I need another file for my letters.

我还需要一个存放信件的夹子。

He filed for a civil service job.

他申请公务员的工作。

Where you going all dressed up?你盛装打扮是要去哪

dress up穿上盛装;打扮得漂漂亮亮

Her maid helped her to dress up for the party.

她的女仆帮助她穿上参加晚会的礼服。

They all dressed up to take part in the parade.

他们都穿上盛装去参加游行。

Just that she's generous to a fault.就是她慷慨的快要离谱了

generous to对 ... 慷慨

He was generous to everybody with money.

他在金钱上对每个人都很大方。

I repent having been so generous to that scoundrel.

我后悔不该对那坏家伙如此宽宏大量。

分享到